The Night Out

Joe's POV

We're in the club, and I can hear the beat blowing out of the powerful speakers inside. I can't help but feel a ounce of guilt when I enter the club, I decide to get the first round of drinks for the lads. The beat drowns my heart ache as I wait for the bar men to finish pouring. The club is hot but the beat sends my mind on a crazy roller coaster, that I never want to get off of.

I hear the lads in the crowd and see that the blind dates have come. I only see three as I join the group, Will is sitting next to a girl with a very colorful dress and it looks like they're really hitting it off. Oli sees me and reacts by introducing all of the girls to me, 'girls this is Joe. Joe this is Tracy' he points to the girl next to him which looks like his date. 'This is Liz' he points to Will's date, 'this is Chelsea, Tracy's twin' he points to calfrezzy's date. 'Your date is on the dance floor with her mate, good luck!'

I walk towards the two girls that Oli pointed to, I'm nervous that this will go too well and I'll forget about verity, I don't really want that to happen. I can already tell she won't meet Verity's marks as they are pretty high. 'Which one of you is Sue? I'm Joe' the blonde hair blue eyed girl put her hand up to indicate that she was Sue. She begun to dance with me and I felt slightly awkward in this situation.

I tiredly walk toward the bar getting a drink for Sue, when I see a girl in a white dress with her back to me, looking rather bored. She looked familiar in a way. I glanced at her face and realize its Verity! 'Verity?' She turned to look at me and her brown eyes didn't look bored anymore. I couldn't decide what to do with myself, I wasn't going to do an awkward hand shake. I hug her, but then after we parted I realized that my action was sort of awkward.

'You look beautiful, stunning... There are no words' I speak the truth, she blushed at my compliment. I find myself getting closer to her, from the corner of my eye I see Joe wellar. He makes his way towards Verity, I start to dread what will happen next.

'Hey babe, sorry about that I had to go and talk to Oli' his eyes flash to my sad eyes, when I realize that she is on a date with him. ' Joe! Why are you her, your not trying to steel my date are you?' He laughed, but me and verity both stayed serious. He latched on to the atmosphere and felt confused, I explained to him about verity being 'airplane girl' and he had more understanding than I thought, so he left us by our selves.

I switch my attention back to Verity and she seems shy as I walk closer towards her. I have a slight urge to ask her if she wants to dance as I hear a song that we listened to on the plane come on and I know its a good reason to ask her. 'Do you wanna dance, its one of your favorite songs' she nods at me in reaction to my invitation. We make are way to the middle of the dance floor and it seems that the world goes blank and its just us two.

Verity's POV

He gets closer to me as we get in to the rhythm of the song, moving are bodies in harmony. I feel high as he caresses my waist bringing me in closer to him, I respond by putting my arms around his neck. His hair is styled to perfection and he looks smart in his black jumper and jeans. He pulls me in even closer i can tell he feels the same way. His eyes give me a seductive look and our foreheads press together, sending shivers up my spine. I crave his lips as we move are mouth closer and closer...

'Hey, Verity!' Caspar interrupted us, we where so close to kissing as well. He hands me a drink in an awkward way, as he notices what he walked in to. I sip the unknown drink and to my delight remember the taste of sourz but it seems my taste buds can't remember the flavor. The girls and mine favorite song comes on and I know within seconds I will be surrounded by them.

I've lost sign of Joe, but he probably realize that he wasn't going to have any chance to dance with me when the girls are around. Sue is singing at the top of her lungs and I can hear her over the music. It isn't very good at all so all of us laugh and Liz and I continue dancing together.