I Love Him...

Verity's POV

Waking up to a beautiful view, isn't something I want to forget. London is beautiful. I turn around and look at Joe, not a bad view here either. I watch Joe's bare chest lift up and down as he breathes slowly. This boy has me hooked! Bang! What was that? I look back at Joe and I realise that he woke up; the bang must have scared him. His sleepy eyes smile at me,

'Morning' his voice is raspy and sexy, I look up at him and he sneaks me a peck on the lips.

'Morning' I nuzzle in to his chest, as he brings me closer. I feel happy in his arms. Bang! There it goes again, same bang coming from the kitchen.

'What was that?' He asks me, I sit upright and he slowly does too. Bang! That bang was even louder than the others; Joe reacts by going to see what it is. I follow him into the kitchen; I look towards the work surface and he goes around the back of the kitchen to the utility area. All of a sudden Alex pops up from behind the counter, with a large frying pan in his right hand, which makes me leap out of my skin! I scream and Joe comes out of the utility room with a large broom in his hand and had it pointed at Alex, he put it down when he saw it was him though. We all laughed and then Alex decide he was going to make us pancakes.

'What were you planning to do with a broom Joe? Brush Alex away?' Alex laughs and so does Joe.

'I just grabbed the first thing I saw, I thought that you were in trouble, so I wanted to help' he pecked my cheek. Alex has a smug look on his face, he looked at me and wiggled his eyebrows, I blushed.

The pancakes are amazing! 'Well done chef Alex, you have certainly got a talent for making pancakes, do you think I can hire you to make me pancakes every morning?' I ask him he giggles and I do to, then I put my plate into the dishwasher. 'I'm going for a shower, I won't be long' I announce as I walk towards the ensuite, I jump in a begin to sing to myself dramatically, 'cuz who doesn't? 'Oh won't you, stay with me, 'cuz you're all I need.' I belt out the chorus and then I come back to earth, when I realise that Joe and Alex probably can hear. I get out a dry myself, wrap the white towel round my bare body and walk in to the bedroom, I get my clothes out and walk back into the ensuite to get changed, to avoid Joe walking in on me. I get out and I'm in my classic jeans and t-shirt! Classic me.

'Hi, I'm out!' I announce to Joe but where's Alex?

'Good, 'cuz I'm going to have a shower now and Alex had to leave, because his boyfriend called and he wanted to see him.' He pecks me on the cheek and walks past me, in to the bedroom. 'Oh, his phone number is on the counter, he said that "we should meet up some time"' He said in Alex's essex accent. 'And I said "yeah mate that would be fun"' He said in a slightly lower southern accent. I put on the TV and watched the jeremy kyle show for a while then my phone rang and the caller id read Marcus. Why would Marcus be calling me? I answer the phone.

(AN: V: Verity, M: Marcus and N: Naomi. This is there phone call.)

M: Helllooo!

V: Hiya! How are you?

M: I'm great actually, you?

V: Yeah I'm good, dad spoilt me yesterday to say sorry for being a horrible father and so I'm now at the shard with a friend.

M: I'm well jealous, tell Uncle Craig I said helloo!

V: I will don't worry. So why are you calling?

M: Wel, Naomi and I are having a party tonight with a few friends and well your invited, so you better be there, otherwise Naomi will have a hissy fit!

V: I will, shall I bring James? And tell her I said hi!

M: Verity say's hi.

N: HI!