Too much of a Good Thing isn't Good For Long...

Verity's POV

My whole body relaxes on my bed, all I can think about is Joe. My body shivers when I think about his lips and I can remember everything, but on the down side I have a huge headache. As I leave my ruffled bed sheets and move towards my on-suit, I pick paracetamol to push the pain away. I scan myself in the mirror, I admire my panda eyes so much, that I would think that James would be jealous of me, so I use my makeup remover to wipe them away. I make my way into the kitchen, where I notice James making breakfast for two, twin telepathy helps me notice that somethings up. I lean on the counter and give him the look, he soon catches on after he plates up the fried bread and bacon. 'Shannon and I broke up,' my mouth extends open as I'm shocked at the news.

'She broke up with me last night' I can tell he is sad so I comfort him with a twin hug. 'tell me, everything.. And don't forget to miss out her address, location and social service number.' He laughs at my protective threat and we sit on the stoles at the breakfast counter. 'She doesn't love me anymore and she's been seeing someone behind my back' THAT BITCH! I see his eyes tear up and my heart fills with sympathy. Today I'm going to dedicate my time to James and try to heal his broken heart, hey I might even find him a new girlfriend. 'Get changed' he looks at me confused and I glance a this the time 11:46 am, 'come on you have 14 minuets to get your ass in gear!' I stand up and walk in to my room to get changed for the day ahead.

I pick light blue high waisted jeans, pair it with a white tank with 49 on it and i slid on my white converse. As I exit the bedroom I see James' sad eyes, dressed in black jeans and a white top, 'come on. I'm driving.' I try and get him excited, but I fail miserably, I pull him out the door and down the stairs, towards my white Peugeot 107. I body language is dull so I decide to cheer him up, I pick a song from our twin playlist, I click on a song and his face lights up. My singing is purposely off key as I scream the words, a laugh comes from James and I can tell that my plan is working. I take James in to London city, because I know that shopping always cheers him up, it also cheers me up, so i have no problem with spending money, where not exactly poor.

We walk in to Primark and memory's from yesterday flood back, buying clothes with the girls and then the club, Joe. I begin to stare in to space and James notices so he waves madly at me, I let out a classic giggle. We walk over to the men's clothing area and I find some birthday presents for James with out him finding out, luckily I've bought a few other things for me so I cover his stuff up with mine. I check to see if he is alright and his sad eyes are fading away. I look to my right and see a bunch of sale accessories, that are just gold! I run over towards them and decide to really make James laugh I would dress up as a gangster, I buy a long jumper dress, a beanie, gold chains and huge sunglasses. I know I will make a huge fool out of myself, but I don't care, I will do anything for my twin.

Joe's POV

Waking up with a headache was only a little bit on my mind, as all I can think about is Verity. Her lips, the way she tasted, her smile, her laugh, her everything. I'm falling for her and falling hard. Shit! I Didn't ask for her number, but at least I know she lives just across the street. I glance at the time on my phone and It's 11:48 am, I also see an event. I start to rush as in need to help Oli get some new clothes, as he has no fashion sense and I have to be ready by 12. I get dressed quickly, eat a small breakfast and leave the house to be greeted by Oli in his car.

Our first stop is Primark, as we walk in I see James by the men's clothing and he's on his phone, glancing around. I decide to walk up to him and greet him 'hey mate, hows everything.' he smiles at me and looks around slightly, 'despite being dragged in to her by my twin sister and forced to cheer up, because my girlfriend broke up with me...I'm fine, yeah!' I laugh and realize, his twin sister, Verity's here. I become self conscious and begin to look around for her, 'how are you then?' His question comes at me like a dart, what do I say? I remember Verity telling how protective her brother is, so I'm not going to say I'm great, actually I'm falling head over heels with your sister. 'Yeah, everything is good' I reply blankly. I see to arms wrap around James' neck and he leans back and picks up Verity so she sits on his shoulders. She giggles as she peers down at him, I can already tell how close they're just by that one moment, the tension builds as her glance moves to me.