I think I'm in love with you...

Joe's POV

I'm kicking myself, we didn't I just ask her? I chickened out and now I have to redecorate my room, I don't even have paint. Joe you've really done it this time haven't you, maybe I could ask her still, before the dinner. 'Enjoy yourself kids!' Chaimberlin calls to s as we get out of the car, 'Joe!' I turn around to look at him and he gestures for me to come in closer. 'I tell you want to be more than friends with Verity by the way you look at her. Let me tell you this son, she looks at you the same way' I look away to look at Verity, she looking up at the shard admiring its height. 'Really?' I say to Chaimberlin, he reaches up and slaps me, 'yes you numpty, now here's my card ring me up if you need any help' he winked at me then drove of. I walk over to Verity, 'it's so big' she says in awe, 'thats what she said' I quickly reply. We burst into laughter and Verity flirtatiously nudges me, then takes my arm and walks into the shard. 'Verity and Joe?' asked the bellboy standing in front of the lift, 'someone actually knows my name' I say Verity and I both giggle.

'May you follow me' the man asked gesturing to the open lift, we both went inside and he pressed a button and the lift started moving. I remember Verity telling me that she has a strange fear of elevators, she gets closer to me, 'hey, its just a few more floors probably.' I said trying to comfort her, she looks up to me and smiles then continue watching the numbers on the screen going up. 'You'll have to check in then, I will show you to your suit,' Verity nods at him and I do too. The doors open and the view of the whole of London is in front of us, it's beautiful, Verity instantly runs up to the window and scans it. 'Wow' her eyes are wide and she gets her camera out, 'I could just stand here all day' I say, she smiles at me, 'yeah, its beautiful' she takes and few pictures and I start to think about vlogging. Her Dad specifically said no vlogging, as he doesn't want Verity to be involved in my youtube career, I start to frown at the thought, maybe I should ask him tonight in private about it. 'What's wrong' Verity asks with a worried look on her face, 'nothing, don't worry I was just thinking.' She laughs, 'if you do too much of that you'll hurt yourself, come lets go and check in,' I laugh at her banter. she walks over toward the check in desk, 'Winters, Verity Winters' the man looked shocked and he begun to smile, 'Hello miss Winters, your father is a great man and I will just check you and then adam will show you your room.' He typed a few bits into the computer and then nodded at adam the bellboy, 'if you would like to follow me' adam said. We followed him kindly and he took us to our floor.

The doors open and my mouth drops, so does Verity's, 'It's huge!' I say looking around, there was no lobby it was just our room and boy was it big, 'that's what she said' verity punned. I laughed and she put her bag on the couch in front and jumped on to it, I then mirrored her. 'I will leave you to have a look round, if you need anything just ring up reception' Said adam as he left. Verity go up and started looking around, I went left and she went right. This first room I went in was the dining room it was huge, a long table then a kitchen at the side and a TV at the back the room, I noticed that there were no curtains at all. This really made me want to whip my camera out and film a hotel room tour, I really wanted to share this with my viewers, but I couldn't, I don't want to disobey Verity's Dad that wouldn't set a very good first impression. I walked into the next room which was the bedroom, there were rose petals on the king size bed and a TV that comes out of the bottom of the bed, I saw a piece of paper on the right side of the bed that said 'Joe.' I picked it up and read it.

Meet me before dinner at check in at 5:30, I want to get to know the man who's looking after my little girl. from Mr Winters. p.s Keep this a secret.

I put the note in my pocket and I started to get nervous, at that moment Verity came out of the other door and ran towards the bed and then jumped on to it. I flopped down next to her and we both laughed. I felt something under my neck and found out it was chocolate, 'ooo, chocolate' I unraveled the wrapper, 'where's my chocolate?' asked Verity I rolled my eyes and turned on to my side. 'Here, have mine' I held the chocolate out for her and she took it, 'thanks Joe.' She smiled at me indulging the chocolate. I looked at the time and realised it was 5:25 I have to meet Verity's dad in five minutes, 'I have to go I'm meeting Alex at the check in' Verity was still sprawled out on the bed when I left I was nervous, really nervous.