2

Next day: Saturday

Marco P.O.V

I walk over to the cafe and put my hands in my hood waiting for him to show up. I look around as I see a figure with shades on. I see him smile as he says "hey marco", "hey" I say smiling back. "Okay so you said you wanted a girl right so here the plan". "Alright", as I tell him "node at every girl you see go by". "Okay...". As I see him start to node, he looks back at me and says "this isnt doing anything".
"What...it works", I say a little unsure. He gives me a glare and asks "have you only done that in your life?". I look at him and then say in a disappointed tone "yeah...now when I look back at it". "Grrr, I shouldnt have asked you for help then", as I see his eyes go bright red. "Great...", I roll my eyes and give him a karate chop on the the head. He looks back at me and his hand goes into flames "your an idiot". "Well thanks", I say in a sarcastic tone. He gives me a growl and seats back down. I take a breath and say "you know I might not be good at this thing but if I had to give myself advice it would be your self".

Tom P.O.V

I thought, nobody ever chop me on the head before, or got me to calm down like that....
As I look back at him, as he seemed to be talking and I missed the whole thing. "What?",as I then see him slap his forehead. "Look be your self", as he pushes me in front of a girl. "Hey whats your name", as I look down at her and she said "omg your soool hot". "Thanks", I give a smile as I then look back at marco. I look back at the girl who was giving me a werid smile. I then say "yeah...nope this isnt gonan work for me as I walk back to my seat.

Marco P.O.V

As I hear him say "not gonna work". I see the girl run off crying. "What did you do that for!?". I hear him say "not my type". I grabe my hair and felt like It was gonna ripe out. "Ok...ok fine", as I start to calm down and walk out of the cafe. "Hey wait", I hear him say as he follows behind me. "Okay this is gonna be impossible to find you a girl for you". "What come on marco you can do it....here". As I look at his hand and see a list. "What's that", as I point down at the paper. "Its a list of things I would like in a girl". I grabe it and say "okay ill look over it", I see him smile as he heads out.

Tom P.O.V

I hope that helps him, man what a pain he should just know who I like already.
I take a deep breath and head to my room on the bottom floor.

Marco P.O.V

As I go in my room I see star come in "hey star", I say. "Hey marco what you doin". As I see her look at my list. I say "Nothing really just reading over this".

"Pretty long list"

"Yeah", I then hear my mom call me to help her out with dishes. "Coming" I shout as I leave the list on the bed.

Star P.O.V

As I see him run down the stairs, I grabe the list and read some of it.
~smart
~strong
~weird (but not too much)
~is willing to do things (have fun and stuff)
~is able to give wise advice
....

Huh sounds kinda like marco, as I throw the paper on the bed and shout "ill come help too", as I slide down the stairs.

------------------------------------------------------

To be continued....