7

Tom P.O.V

As I drage him down to the underworld, and we hit the ground. I looked back at him as he gave me an irritated look. "What?", I shrugged. He looked up and down at me and quickly said "you can stay here, ill be going". As he started to walk out I grabed him by the hair, and made him pull back on to me. "Look tom", as he brust off the dust from his sweetshirt. "There is no way im sticking here with you...its dangerous".
I raise an eye brow and then said in a cocky tone "is it a good or bad dangerous". I saw him blush a little "I dont know!!". "Look im gonna miss class", as he put his hands out to me trying to get me to agree with him. "So", I said in a not caring tone.

Marco P.O.V

I slapped myself on the forehead and then said, "ugh tom...".
Before I knew it tom was really close to my face "school is boring you should stay here with me". "It might be boring but its important", I sayed in an innovation tone. "So that why they call you the safe kid". "Wait how do you...and no...people just misunderstand me", I crossed my arms. "Well a bunch of girls came over to me and talked to me, and when I ask about you they were apologized to give me information".
"Oh"
"And it makes sense, I guess you care to much and thats why your called the safe kid".
"What no im a bad boy", I put my hands into a gangster state and then said "fine ill stay with you skipping class is easy".
I gave a smile, and said "alright since thats cleared up lets go in my room", as I wrapped my arm around his shoulder and dragged him to my room. It was a little harder since he had his feet stuck to the ground.

(Tom room)

Marco P.O.V

What a huge bed and the room is huge. As I looked around I thought, wait this isnt good im stuck with him in his own room. Cant be a good sign, as I lifted my head to see tom right next to me.
I lifted my hands in self defense. "Im not going to do anything", I sighed in relief, as I keep looking around. I heard him say something under his breath but I couldn't make it out "what?". He nodded his head and said "it was nothing".

Tom P.O.V

I said under my breath "nothing for now", I saw him turn around and ask but I said it was nothing. I looked at him while he searched the place. Then I saw my bunny come out "oh darn it", but before I picked him up marco did. "Hey this is your bunny isnt it", he peted it and smile. So cute, I thought as I saw him pet it.
"Hey marco?"
"yeah..."
I looked at him and thought, thats it cant take it anymore.
He gave me a confused look, but I just grabed him and set him on the bed.
"What are you doing?", he said lightly blushing.
"Cant you tell?", as I came towards him he started shooting towards the end of the bed.
"Well I am thinking it but im hoping im wrong", as he looked up at me.
"Well its probably what your thinking marco", as he came to the bridge of my bed he turn full red and jumped off the bed.
"No way im letting you go", as I ran after him I grabed his arm and pinned it to the wall.
"Yeah tom....if I scream im sure your guards would run in here".
"Lucky its sound proof then", I slid my hand down his pants, as I lean in close.
I gave a small moan as I bit my lip, crap. I droped my head down.
"That was cute", as I lifted my hand out of his pants and back onto his face .
"Tom...I...I...", I felt his warm lips onto mine once again, but his tough went in as well. As he relased there was a water flued comeing out that connect his with mine. Instead of standing I slowly but my back to the wall and slid down.
As I saw marco sliding down I did the same "im on top technically speaking".
I started to blush harder as I looked up to see tom lick his lips. He grabed my head and pulled me in for another kiss.
He then pulled me up and released the kiss, "im not comfortable".
I got dranged once again to the bed. I was laying down with tom on top of me. I covered my mouth with my arm.
"No fun", as I got my shirt off. I tryed getting his off as well. It took awhile from him struggling, but I got it off a few minutes later.

Marco P.O.V

I felt his tough run from the bottom of my chest all the way to my forhead. He girped my hand and moved it away by force, as he charged in for another kiss.
I blushed as I felt like my head was about to blow up.

Tom P.O.V

I took a break from the kiss, as I looked at marco face which looked at red as fire. "Your blushing marco", as I ran my fingers on his chest. I saw him trying to get up. But I just layed ontop of him. I felt his warm skin, and heard his heart beat.

Marco P.O.V

As I tryed to get up he was on top of me. I just layed there. Like a board, as I started to calm down.
I thought, did I...does he really. My ears felt as if steam was coming out.

Tom P.O.V

"Hey marco...I love you", I stared in his eyes. I could tell he wanted to say something but was stuttering. I grabed him and pulled him under the covers. "Your pretty light marco", as I grabed his arm and put it around my neck, and kissed him. I went in with my tough, and when I took out I licked his neck and sucked on it. I heard him give a small moan, as he griped the sheets. I went ontop again and pulled off his pants, as I did too. I thrusted into him as his moan got louder.
I smiled as i layed back onto his chest. "I haven't heard you say the L word marco", he looked into my eyes and said stuttering "tom~ I...i...cant do that". He looked down as I got a little angry but then calmed down. "Fine then I wont let you out of here until you say 'I love you'". As I lifted up and layed next to him. I grabed his arm tightly and pulled him close. "And since this is my home you have to follow my rules~".

Marco P.O.V

As he layed next to me I thought, I cant say it....
As he grabed my arm he said I would have to follow his rules.
I wanted to speak but for some reason I feel quite. "I didnt do anything...".
As he tucked me into his chest, I felt warm but sad at the same time. I saw water land on my face as I looked up I saw tom crying.
I thought, I was cruel everything that happen to star and now...me...
I looked up at him as I lifted my head I gave him a kiss, I closed my eyes. As I let go I tucked my head back in his chest.
Why did I do that...but at least he stopped shedding tears.

Tom P.O.V

As I felt marco lips on mine, the tears stopped. As he closed his eyes mine went wide, he tucked his head back in my chest. I felt his ruffled hair. As I closed my eyes, and drifted to sleep.

____________________

To be continued....

To people who think tom shouldn't cry because he's stronge, I just want to say we all have emotions and guys can cry.

Well I also wanted to say I am planning to write another tomco, if you have some ideas you want to be in it just type them in the comments. But the first chapter of the book should be released on 8/20/15.