9 (next day)

Marco P.O.V

As I stuttered to wake up I saw tom on top of me, I gave a sigh as I asked "how long do I have to stay here?". I heard him get up and answer my question with "when ever you say the L word". "I cant tom, I dont even know you...even if you....you...", I stuttered saying the last part as I blushed. He smiled "because we did sex~". My head jumped as I nodded, I griped my pants as I felt a huge rush of embarrassment.

Tom P.O.V

I looked at marco blushing, as I thought, man he makes it so tempting. I saw him look at me with seriousness, as I took a breath. "Fine", he smiled. I smiled back, but your still here so you have to follow my rules~".
He gave a curious look as me and said "are you still mad about me throwing you in the closet?". I gave him a stare as my hair shot in flames. I saw him shut up after that. I cooled back down, as I pated his head. "Mabye some time ill be able to turn you into a kid and you can see how you like it". I laughed, as he gave a nervous laugh.
"Ow well if you feel you want to get to know me better alright", I heard him say "okay...". I smiled as I gave him a kiss. I thought, I just couldn't resist.

Marco P.O.V

I said okay, and before I new what went first tom kissed me again. I bit my teeth so his tough couldnt get in. He stared at me and then his eyes went into flames, in shock I let my guard down. As I felt his tough go into my mouth, I tried to break the kiss but only to get a stare down.

Tom P.O.V

As I let lose I said with a smirk "I thought you wanted to get to know me better". He gave me a stare as he said "you know what I mean". "Well did you at least like it?", I asked and the boy went full throttle with the pillow and slammed it up and down. I kept watch as pillow started to lose its feathers. I looked at the boy he seemed angry. He looked back up at me, and then his face seemed to grow even more red. I thought, oh he's just embarrassed...cute. As I grabed him he fell back onto my shoulder, "you dont have a pillow anymore so ill let you use my shoulder". I smiled as I heard him call himself an idiot for doing that.

Marco P.O.V

As we rested for a while, my head still laying on his shoulder. I started to close my eyes and fall asleep. I thought to myself, I maybe used up alot of energy. As I fluttered my eyes to sleep.

________________________

To be continued...

Somewhere in that I did a foreshadowing thing, yeah....