16 lost

I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in forever. But if u want some good news, I will be updating a lot more when this semester is over. This will be a great book, and I don't want it to end too quickly so I'm gonna keep more romance coming. Hope you like this chapter.

------------------------------------------------------

Marco's P.O.V

I flickered my eyes trying to open them, as my fingers twitch I grabed the sheets. What happen, I feel like I got my brain staked with stuff, but its so clustered. I finally opened my eyes, as I rub the back of my head. I don't get it what happened, the last thing I remember. I quickly looked around, and said aloud "I must be imagintating things, I was held captive by lizared guy and now...". As I was about to get out from the bed, I couldn't reach the floor. What the heck my head must still be spinning. As I quickly jumped, I fell to my kneens and then heard a voice. Who was that, maybe this is just a trick. I started to hear the door nob twist. And before I knew it enstincked told me to hid. I ran for the closet and hid behind it. My heart racing, as I cuffed my hands together and looked down, and thought did my hands get smaller or something.
I heard the door nob twist and saw the door open. My heart raced faster, as my breathing hardened.

Who is there?
Why do I feel like I'm in a different body?
What happened to star and tom?
Is this an illusion right now?
My eyes feel dim, but my brain feels the same as it would?
Why...what..how... Wait did he get the wand????

★★★★★★★★★★★★

Hey you guys I know its short, but I wanted to do something really cool so...(drum roll)
If you guys get this question right in the comments I will update another chapter today!!

What happen to Marco as a negative effect?

Good luck, I'm sure you guys will know.