21

~smut~

Tom P.O.V

As I saw star wave her wand and cast the speel. The light burst with light blue, yellow, and pink. My eyes went dizzy from all the colors. I closed my eyes and turned away. As it circle around him like flames.

~Time skip~

•|Marco is back to normal|•

"Finally, I'm never been so happy my entire life", I looked around seeing star unconscious. "Star!! Are you okay", I picked her up from the floor as I shook her lightly, "hey?", then I heard toms voice "she must be exhausted from the power it took to reverse. "Oh..I better let her rest then" I saw tom nod as we let her rest in her room. Laying her down under the blankets, I wipe away the sweat coming from my pours. I'm glad she did that for me, as I walked into my room about to close the door when tom hand held a girp and stopped me. "Tom I'm exhausted to, I don't have time to deal with this". He gave me a grin "Marco but you just got your body back", "yeah that's the point" I responded with. Then he slammed the door open, startled I fell on the ground. "Come on let's celebrate" I shake my head no as I get ready to fight him. But my legs became wobbly, "tom I'm not in the mood to fight you", as I struggle to get back up. "My body still not use to this feeling yet".

Tom P.O.V

I started to laugh as he kept stumbling, "hey don't laugh", I picked him up from the ground and set him on the bed. "Hey don't start falling asleep", "but I'm tired tom, just leave". I started to kiss him, he looked surprised, as he tried to push me off of him. "You don't have the energy Marco". I went down to his neck as I kissed him and licked up his neck to his ear , "were gonna have some fun", "tom" I heard him say heistatly. I started forcefully to take off his shirt. Which supprisly was easy, "Marco better not be falling asleep on me". I saw him blushing as he stuttered. I slid my hands on his smooth legs as I reached his 'areas'. He started to take breaths a lot faster, "Marco calm down" I licked his chest and got to his neck sucking on it. As my hands went around his waist, I took off my pants as well as his. "T-o-m", he stuttered. I went closer to his ear as I licked his earlobe, "I'm not a gental guy marco", I slammed into him hearing his moans, "tom~". He yelled each time. I thrusted even harder each time hitting the right spot in him. "Tom~", hearing him scream my name in pleasure. I licked my lips, as I slid my tough in his mouth. Hearing his moans slowed down as he arched back. I took deep breath , as I slammed into him one last time.

Marco P.O.V

"TOM~" , I tried holding in my moans but it felt so good. I arched back closer to his body. As he kissed me, I was tired. But this was amazing. I kissed him back, as his hands went around my legs "tom~".

Tom P.O.V

I slid down onto Marco chest as I kissed him all over his neck and chest. "Marco your skin is so soft", I tralled my finger up to his lips. "Tom~", I grinned as I got out of him, hearing his moans . "Your very first time huh", I saw him nod his head. As he blushed furiously. I pulled him closer towards me as we layed next to each other "more to come" , I said seductively. "Your an -", before I let him finished "I'm a good guy at sex". I laughed as he cuddled closer towards me. I kissed him one last time before he feel asleep.

Marco P.O.V

My eyes started getting dizzy as I feel asleep. "Tom~ I think I love you", blushing even harder.
I closed my eyes and dreamed.
-----

To be continue...

Hope you guys like this chapter
😁