17 your a kid

(flashback)

Tom: "what do you mean negative effect"

Star: "well there is a lot of math in it but it just took in my spell and then cause something else , but we got his meomery back", I said in a convinced tone.

Tom: " are you not good with math or something, or did you just not pay attention", I said in a hasty tone.

Star: "no I'm good with math , I mean I get an F in it all the time", I saw him slap his forehead like I was some dummy. "hey tom for your information an F mean fantastic", I said in a Marco impression.

Tom: "an F means failure", I looked back at Marco who I then put under the covers, and put my hand onto his forhead "he's getting really hot star , do yo-"

Star: I started to laugh when tom called Marco hot, but then I saw his glare. "I'm sorry its just-"

Tom: " do you know what the negative effect is gonna be?", I asked in an irritated tone.

Star: " no I don't but, we should leave him alone for awhile", as I headed out the door. I waited outside for a couple minutes before tom came out. " well at least he'll get his meomery back"

Tom: "yeah, I guess but", I crossed my arms as I thought of the scream Marco made. " it sounded painful".

Star: as I thought of what tom ment I remember. "Yeah it did, but I'm sure it'll be fine" I looked at the clock and didn't realize we were standing outside for about 10 minutes. "Do you want anything to drink?", I asked kinda nervous. I heard him say "sure", I ran down and got us some drinks.

Tom: I saw star run down to get us some drinks, as I was lost in thought. I swear I heard a noise in the other room, I was about to twist the door nob, when I saw star come up with are drinks. "Hey I'm going to see how Marco is doing"

Star: " I'll come too", as I saw tom open the door, we both walked in the room.

(End of flashback)

Tom P.O.V

My eyes went straight to the bed where Marco was, "where is he?", I started to hear a fast heart beat. "Marco?", I started to recognized his heart rate, as I heard hard breathing turn slower. I went over to the closet, as star walked behind me "why are you hiding mar-", I imidently stopped when I open the door to see a kid.

Star P.O.V

I started to laugh, as I saw marco as a kid, and then I got a cold stare from marco. "Hahaha...your a kid", I couldn't help but make a few giggles here and there. I saw marco confused look.

Marco P.O.V

Well I'm glad their fine, but why the heck am I shorter than them, and why...wait, no way I looked back down and around my whole body and realized I was a kid. Wait a kid again, I wanna say this is star's fault , but I don't think it is??
I jumped up and kicked tom in the leg, he didn't seem to feel anything so I grabbed onto it, and tryed to punch him. He looked down and saw me and smiled.

Tom: "remembered what I said last time about a situation like this", as i flicked his forehead. I laughed as I threw him in the closet leaving him in their for awhile. I heard him say "tom let me out" a couple times before he gave up and I let him out.

Marco: " I hate this ", I gave a growl before I was set on the bed. I saw star look at my clothing, and then she started to chanting a spell. "Wait no sta-", before I could stop her I was in a pink fluffy dress. "STAR!!!", I blused, as I hearded tom laugh and say "pink is your color".

Star:I started to laugh , and tears came down it was unbearable. I looked to see tom laughing.

Marco: my controled anger snaped as I yelled " do you guys even care what I have been through at all!!", the room became silent. My anger over whelming me, as I slamed onto the bed and started punching the pilow.

Star: I looked down, maybe I went to far. I looked at tom as he whispered in my ear, "go ahead and try to find another spell that will return him to normal, I'll take care of Marco". I nodded my head as I slowly left the room, turning my head back to see tom smile. I know he was telling me its going to be alright, as I walked out I closed the door behind me, giving one last look at tom before leaving.

Tom: I slowly walked over , to him berying the laughter of him in the dress. I quickly pick him up, and set him on my lap. "Hey let me go!", I heard him yell. "MARCO!", I saw his startled face when I yelled back. I took a deep breath as I said "Marco of course we were all worried about you, I guess you don't remember when you lost your meomery-"

Marco: "I lost my meomery", I saw him nod as I let him continued.

Tom"but we got you here safe and sound so now we just need to figure out how to turn you back into your older self"

Marco :  I nodded my head, as I said "okay, I'm sorry...can you put me down now"

Tom: "awwww that was cute, little marco", as I grabbed him and pulled him onto the bed with me.

Marco : "hey I don't wanna sleep", I tried to pull away as I then heard tom say "your a little kid now, so you need sleep". I got a little anger by that, "no I don't!"
I turn to tom who was grinning. Wait what's that face for, i thought. I felt his breath come across my neck, as he said in a sedusive tone "then do you wanna do something fun instead". I gave him a chop to the head as I turned around and said "fine ill go to sleep". I heard him laugh and then say "good", I held my hand close to my chest as I thought, dang I'm not as strong as my other body. My hand felt sore as I closed my eyes and tried to sleep.

Tom P.O.V

As I saw marco close his eyes, I gave a smirk . as I thought ,how cute. I cuddled him closer to me and gave him a kiss on the head. "Night marco", I could hear his breathing slow down. I thought, I wouldn't want to do anything fun with that body anyways that would make me a pedphile. I gave a little laugh as I brushed his hair away from his face and cuddled him into my chest. I gave a smile looking at him wearing the pink dress. "Might as well take a picture", I snaped a shoot with my phone as he started to wiggle a little bit from the accidental put flash. I closed my eyes and took a nap.

**********

To be continued...

This chapter is dedicated to Skyrest