13 "demons are red"

Next day~

Tom P.O.V

As I contacted star, I felt my agitation level rise as the ringing went on and on. Then she finally pick up, "hey star, can I talk to marco". She looked at me with a confused look, "he's not here, I thought he might be with you since you didnt stop talking about him". "What?", I say startled. "Marco isn't with me", I say a little worried. "Oh, I guess I can track him with a spell", as she waved her wand and said "find my lost friend with a traking prum". I kinda was lost at the last part but when it tracted the dimension I quickly got into the portal and headed there.

Star P.O.V

I saw tom headed to the portal, as my mind went to instinct and headed there as well. "Something ups tom doesn't usually help people out", as I quickly jumped on ahead. I saw a castle which gave me the chills, then I saw tom. I called out his name but quickly keep quiet seeing his hair spark in flames scared me. As my eyes reflexcted the deamon anger growing stronger and stronger.

Tom P.O.V

What would he be doing here, this is a castle for the lower class deamons. As my hair grew bright red, and my eyes shimmer Scarlett. I flew with fire below me up to the gate's, and smashed them open. As many monster appeared, I quickly blew fire to make them separate apart. I saw star came in and gave her a cold glare, her eyes look terrified but then tightened up. "Look tom, I get that your angry but nobody's gonna wanna see a face like that not even marco". I look at her as my eyes became to drop, and the fire around me exhausted into the cold ground. I look back up to her to see her smile, as she said "you go save marco, ill deal with the monsters". I quickly see her start to spat spells, and moster blowing up by a dragon, and kittens. I smiled and headed out to the big door witch leaded to the hall ways, I heard a voice and decide to find out where its coming from. I then hid and saw a dinosaur monster, with a smaller monster. "What the heck", as I walked out my hands were engulfed with fire ready to attack. "Wheres marco?!", I shouted. As I saw the taller man walk towards me, "so your tom". I felt anger towards him, and didnt like the way he spook to me. "who are you?!", as I thought the way he speaks there no way he belongs on this low level. He put his hand forward, for me to shake. I growled as he said "my name is toffee". I asked again "I dont care who you are where marco!", I saw his dislike look on his face as he took back his hand. He gave me a smile as he said "he's behind that door", as he turn towards the door. I quickly ran for it, but he put his hand on my shoulder and said "dont expect him to know much". I gave a confused look as it suddenly turn to anger, and I grabed his hand almost breaking it before slamming the door open.

Marco P.O.V

My head felt shrunk, as it shivered back and forth. I saw a man slam the door open and before I could ask I felt the machine on my head grab and pull my vision out. I screamed in pain, as I was knocked out cold.

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

To be continued...