14

Tom P.O.V

I looked to see marco unconscious, I quickly ran and shook him back and forth. Screaming his name with fear that grew into anger. "Marco?...Marco?!...marco!!!", as I saw the boys eye twitch. I turned back to the door, and saw toffee, his grin growing. My eyes turned bold red, as the flames from underneath me turn to Scarlett. I walked faster and faster towards him. My eyes started to become loser as star ran in and screamed "marco!", I saw her tears come down as she hugged him. I screamed her name, "star, get marco out of here". I see her node as she wiped away the tears and took out her siccors.

Tom P.O.V

As I wanted to beat the crap out of the two monster, a shield came down I tried blasting through, but nothing happen. I gave a growl, as I then heard his voice. "You know tom, anger gets in the way of things", my eyes started to bolt red as i tryed once again to slam the wall. I bumped back as I saw toffee walk away and say one last thing "if you want that human back to normal tell star I want the wand". His voice echo in my brain as I thought "what does he mean back to normal?". I took in a big breath as I went back to marco to see what would be wrong.

Marco P.O.V

As my eyes twitch and my body felt numbed, I tryed to open my eyes but they kept falling. Then a spark errupted where I saw a white light as I jolted up, I looked around and saw star her eyes watery. "Star?", I tried to move my arms to give her a hug. I couldn't move them, I was a little jumpy, but I didn't move. My head felt as if it was riped apart, and replaced with a five year old, but I still have the knowledge of a high schooler. As I heared star say "marco your okay!", I felt her arms rap around me. Then I heard what looked like an explosion went off and came into the room. "Tom?", I see him node his head as he came over to me and asked "do you feel anything different?", "different?". My fingers started to twitch a little as I layed back down. My memories came back from the incident. "Oh gosh", I went through hell. As I turned back to look at them "thanks". I finally could move my arms a little better as I pated my head. "Do I feel any different...wel__"
Before I finished my eyes bolted out as I came up and pucked blood out. I went back unconscious from shock.

//////////

To be continued...

Please join the mep above, if you are a youtuber.
:-)