5

(Night time)

Tom P.O.V

"Hey marco you awake", I tugged on his shirt. He turned around and gave me the death stare "what is it". "I wanna have some fun". "okay do it on your own time", as he turned around I said in his ear "I wanan have fun with you".
He turned around and said "its in the middle of the night even star is a sleep by then".
I gave a cold glare, as I came on top of him. "You want me to kick you again?".
"Do you want me to get mad again".
He puffed out one check as I smiled "I thought so".
I gave him a kiss on the lips, still had a shocked look.
"Look tom...Im not used to this kind of thing...", he said blushing a little.
"Thats why im on top dummy", as I kissed him again.

Marco P.O.V

I stuttered as he kissed me again but I felt his tough go around inside my mouth. I griped his shirt as he let go of the kiss. I started to turn into a flam, as I cuddled my head in his chest.
"Im not done yet", I looked back up at him as he gave me a smirk. My face still red, he grabed my chin and pulled in for another kiss. My eyes went wide as I felt his warm hand going into my shirt. A minute later I had my shirt off and so did he. I stuttered every time I tried saying something.
As he kisses me on the chest and then sucked on it, I let out a little moan. As he smiled , I felt so embarrassed I tried to hid my face.

Tom P.O.V

As I saw marco trying to hid his face I grabed his wrist, and clenched it with my fingers.
"I want to see your face marco~".
I gave him another kiss before, I saw him starting to get sleepy.
I gave a sigh as I said "fine I guess well go back to sleep". I saw his red face starting to disappear, as we cuddled in the blankets. I lick his back, and gave a smile.
"I like it when your embarrassed marco makes you look cuter~". I saw him tug the blankets up to his face. I made him turn around so we were eye to eye. I saw his face turn brighter, as I grabed his waist and pulled him closer. I saw him tuck his head in my chest, and i ruffled hair. I kissed him on the forehead, as we both went to sleep.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

To be continued....

This chapter is dedicated to PineTree7

I hope you guys liked the chapter.

:-)