Chapter 4: Knock Out!

I can't stop writing. I HAVE BOYS.BOYS.BOYS...AND...BOYS. WRITING DISEASE. PLEASE GUYS VOTE AND COMMENT. I REALLY REALLY REALLY WOULD APPRECIATE IT. I WANNA KNOW IF THIS STORY SUCKS AND WHAT NOT! PLEASE!

Chapter 4: Knock Out!

            “Dude what happened to them?” Mikael asked me as I stood next to the two bodies.

            “I’M REALLY SORRY!” I pleaded, “I THOUGHT THEY WERE ROBBERS!”

            Liam out of nowhere started to guffaw in laughter clutching his stomach and falling on the floor. I glared at him, how could he laugh at this situation? This jerk!

            “This is not the time to be laughing LIAM!” I screeched, “I mean I knocked out Adrian and Cain.”

            Liam who had composed himself slightly turned to me, “I’m sorry Haley, but it’s just really funny. How in the world did you knock the two biggest jocks in school?”

            “Yeah Haley,” Mikael asked, “This is EPIC.”

            I looked down embarrassed, “I’m really sorry guys. I was asleep when I heard noises down here. I mean I lived with agents all my life; I’ve caught on with some reflexes. So I went downstairs and checked. I saw a figure snooping around in the kitchen. I was waiting to attack when someone grabbed me. I freaked out and I guess my reflexes just got the better of me. I pressure point knocked them out. I’M REALLY SORRY!”

            “What’s going on in here?” Joseph suddenly asked as he made his way towards us, “What happened to Adrian and Cain?”

            Liam laughed once again, while Mikael explained to his dad, “Haley apparently thought they were robbers and “pressure point knocked them out.” He made air quotes on the pressure point.

            Uncle Joseph turned to me and then at the two sleeping bodies before falling on the floor laughing, so much for support. After watching him, for at least fifteen minutes laughing non-stop he finally emerged, still slightly chuckling.

            “This has got to be the funniest thing I have ever witness in all my life,” he declared.

            “I’m sorry Uncle Joe,” I apologized for the gazillion time, “I just freaked out.”

            He shook his head, “It’s no problem at all. Cain probably snuck out again and as for Adrian, he just got in the way?”

            Mikael and Liam laughed, which caused me to laugh too, “They’ll be awake soon though.”

            “You really are a Bond girl Haley,” Uncle Joseph replied, “That move has only been perfected by James.”

            “He’s actually the one that thought me it,” I retorted, “He said I might need it someday, and I guess that day’s today.”

            Uncle Joseph chuckled, “I can’t wait to tell Elaine this.”

            I sighed, “She’ll be mad.”

            “ Not at all,” Uncle Joseph assured me, “She’ll get a kick out of this. Man”

            “What are we going do about these two?” Mikael asked, “They’re pretty much set for tonight.”

            Liam chuckled again. THIS GUY! “Well we can just set blankets here and let them sleep it off.”

            I nodded, “I guess we can.”