Chapter 13: Role Playing

The side picture is how Rin's body looks like. She's a yakuza, which means a WHOLE LOTTA TATTOO!! lol

Chapter 13: Role Playing

            Rin happily stayed the whole day helping is prepare for the party. Despite having her whole entire “posse” lurking around the ranch and house, we managed to get everything ready. It was also a major shocker to see her getting along so well with Adrian. Usually my best friend in the whole world kept to herself; threatening all the guys that attempted to make a move on her, but she totally wasn’t like that with Adrian. The only downside though was how Mikael and Cain throughout the day kept trying to “rile” Rin up just so they can see her “bad” side, which I stupidly blurted out earlier. Both boys failed miserably since Rin knew they were doing it on purpose but in the end they ended up getting “hauled” off by Aiko and Hiro. The two came back slightly jumpy and a whole lotta scared.

            “Everything’s set,” Adrian announced after setting the last cooler filled with drinks by the pool. It was now six in the afternoon and in an hour the party will officially start. Liam, Rin and I were setting the CD’s down and plugging the last of the speakers.

            “Just got off the phone with Damian,” Mikael declared, “Damian’s on his way and the rest will be here in about an hour.”

            “Well guys Rin and I need to get ready,” I happily added, “Come Rin, I’ll show you my room.”

            “That’s hot,” Mikael mumbled. Rin and I quickly turned to face him, shooting him with deathly lasers as we stared. He quickly shut his mouth and turned away.

            “Douche,” Liam joked.

            Rin and I giggled and proceeded to my room. She kept glancing at Adrian, who was busy texting. Dude, could it be? Oh no it isn’t possible. But, OH MY GOD, RIN LIKES ADRIAN!!!

            “YOU TOTALLY ARE WHIPPED!” I blurted out unable to control my surprised and shock. Rin quickly turned to face me blushing (SHE’S EFFING BLUSHING!)

            “N-no!” she denied but FAILING MISERABLY. OH MY GOD, THE GODDESS OF HATING ALL THE GUYS HAS FINALLY FOUND HER MATCH!! PRAISE THE LORD!!

            “YOU ARE SO WHIPPED!” I yelped before tackling her with my most AWESOMEST hug, “YOU LIKE ADRIAN!”

            “KEEP IT DOWN!” she shushed me covering my mouth with her palm, “HE’LL HEAR YOU!”

            “Mhbnmph,” I mumbled incoherently since her hand still covered my mouth.

            “What?!” Rin asked before realizing the cause of my incoherent rant, “Shit, sorry.”

            I smiled; Rin could be so clueless sometimes, “Any ways, I just wanted to tell you that I fully support your “crush” and will even help you.”

            “Really?” she questioned me, her eyes close to bulging out of their sockets in surprise. She jumped me giving me her super deadly embrace. “YOU HALEY BOND IS OFFICIALLY THE GREATEST BEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE DAMN WORLD. ARIGATOU!!”

            “Rin,” I spoke while trying to gasp for air, “Ca..n..’t..br..ea..th.” She quickly let go smiling sheepishly at me.

            “Now that we’ve established that,” I added after sucking in a perfect breathe, “Let’s get ready.”

            Rin nodded, “I just need to call Aiko to have him deliver the outfits I bought.”

            “Outfits?” I asked.