Chapter 7: Seeing Him in a Different Light, in the Middle of the Hallway.

ENJOY!!!

Chapter 7: Seeing Him in a Different Light, in the Middle of the Hallway.

          “MORNING SLEEPY HEADS TIME FOR SCHOOL!” I screamed out as I made my way to the boys’ rooms. I was a morning person, always waking up at four thirty and since it was the first day of school I decided to be nice (*ahem*) and wake them up. I don’t think they appreciated it much though seeing as it was only five thirty in the morning.

            “UGH! Haley!” Mikael whined as he checked the time only to realize it was WAY TOO early to get ready.

            “WHY GOD WHY!” Adrian begged, “TWO MORE HOURS!!”

            “Uh ah uh!” I teased, “Have to get up early boys.”

            “GRMPSSPSP” Cain mumbled his head deep in the pillow, “Whahairetsgds.”

            “I heard that CAIN LOUIS!”

            Liam chuckled getting off the bed. He was shirtless, abs glistening in the light. He headed towards me and patted my head after rubbing his eyes.

            “EWW EYE BOOGER!!” I screamed as i patted MY HAIR CLEAN. GROSS.

            “THANK YOU LIAM!” Mikael joked, “Why are you up so fricking early Hale?”

            “I’m a morning person,” I answered, “And since it’s the first day of school and all, well I thought it would be best for you guys to be early too.”

            “UGH!” Cain groaned, “We don’t have to follow you, you know.”

            I chuckled, “Well you don’t have to, but it’s best to.”

            “Are you threatening us Bond?” Adrian asked suspiciously.

            “No not a threat, of course not,” I answered feigning hurt, “Just a friendly advice. A really good friendly advice.”

            “I think she’s threatening us guys,” Mikael observed. The boys all turned to each other before giving me the freaky eye look. “LET’S GET HER!!!!”

            In a mere second the boys were up and running towards me. I get the drift and start to run too. I mean holy crap these gods can run. Everywhere I turned they would be there. I run up and down the stairs, run around in/out of the house, throughout the farm yard, around their pool area, and lastly out the road. I was screaming for my life while trying to catch my breath. Out of the four it was no surprise that Mikael ran the fastest since he was in track. I held my ground but knew it was of no use. Soon I was tackled by Mikael in the grass field laughing my ass off. God I must have looked like a psycho.

            “Damn Haley,” Mikael spoke while panting, “You can de…fi..nit..ly  run. Holy crap, I’m tired.”

            The other three soon catch up also panting from too much running. Mikael quickly helped me up and we headed back up the house. Once inside I noticed that Aunt Elaine and Uncle Joseph were already in the kitchen preparing breakfast. We must really have run that long.

            “Morning kids!” Uncle Joseph greeted after sipping his coffee.

            “Morning Dad!” The four said in unison.

            “Morning Aunt Elaine, Uncle Joseph,” I greeted too while sitting down by the island.

            “Morning hon!” Aunt Elaine called. “Where’d did you guys go?”