Chapter 9: Etiquette

its one of those bleh chapters..i might change it..not sure yet...

funny moment:

husband: I love you

me: what do you want?

husband: can you get me that kinect game?

me: I knew it.

husband: i love you.

me: now what?

husband: can you get the remote, its too far away from me (it was on the table)

me: i love you

husband: what now?

me: get it yourself, lazy ass!

(i ran, knowing he'll get revenge)

Chapter 9: Etiquette

            After wrapping up the lunch performances I quickly headed for my group. Jason gave me the bands practice schedules. He said it would take another week to get everything settled for practice.

            “I’ll need your cell number,” Jason asked after handing me the timetable for their band practice schedules.

            I quickly punched in my number on his cell, “Here, just call me when were ready to practice.”

            Jason nodded, “Okay, see you next week.”

            I smiled, “Thanks, see you.”

            Jason went ahead to his class while I joined the rest of the Stevenson brothers. Next class was culinary which meant a whole hour of uncertainty. I kept paced with Mikael but stayed silent since Liam walked next to him. Once we got in the cooking lab my group quickly huddled into two of the kitchen areas and quickly took our seats. Since Mikael went towards Liam’s side, I decided to stay with Cain and Damian’s table.

            “You seem to be ignoring Liam,” Damian whispered to me.

            I turned to him stunned, “How’d you know?”

            “It’s obvious actually,” he answered, “You guys were practically best buddies this morning, but now you both act as if you don’t even know about each other.”

            I sighed. It was no use Damian was smarter and WAY more observant that I thought, “Fine. We had an argument during first period.”

            “About?”

            “We were heading to our first class, and then his girlfriend confronted us, I got in a little argument with her. I left them alone and then after class I blabbed on about how I think I was starting to like him.”

            “Like him?” Damian asked confused.

            “Ugh, fine I confessed to him,” I answered, “I told him I was starting to fall for him and I didn’t like it since he had a girlfriend already. I said I just needed time to figure this out. After that I ran.”

            Damian chuckled, which REALLY FRICKIN ANNOYED ME! “You ran?”

            “Yes,” I replied, “And now he probably thinks I’m some creep and is blatantly ignoring me. What do you think I should do?”

            “That is pretty awkward,” Damian admitted, “Well I think for now you guys should give each other space. Try it out for a week Hale and see if you still have these feelings for him.”