Chapter 5: Making Out!

Hey guys, sorry for the late update for todays chapter. I need help in something. I need a cover for this story and I don't know where to get one. Sad right? Yup I know.So if you guys can help me I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT!! PLEASE?

Thanks to all the people reading this story. If you guys can just vote or comment if you like this story or not, i would really really really really appreciate it too! Please!

Chapter 5: Making Out!

          “Kael, hurry up!” Adrian screamed just as we were getting inside the truck. These boys were so country that even their truck screamed North Dakota. It was an old beat up Chevy red pick-up truck. Typical right? YES VERY MUCH!

            Since school was starting tomorrow, we needed to get our school supplies. Since the boys and I had were in the same grade- not to mention same birthdays- it would be a lot easier to get the needed necessities. That I was grateful for.

            After what seemed like days, Kael finally emerged from the house. He was wearing a white polo shirt and dark colored pants. He looked yummy; well all of them looked yummy. Kael got in and sat next to me, smiling like an idiot.

            “Why the happy face?” I asked him after lightly nudging him.

            He turned to me still smiling like a psycho, “Nothing.”

            “Oh come one,” I argued, “What is it?”

            “Well don’t tell anyone okay?” Kael whispered, “I just asked out a girl.”

            I was now FULL ON CURIOUS. “YOU JUST ASKED OUT A GIRL? WHO IS IT?” So much for keeping quiet.

            “HALEY!!!” Mikael whined, his cover blown.

            The three other boys all turned towards us, shock and confused clear on their faces.

            “Sorry,” I mumbled.

            Kael groaned before speaking, “I asked out Katie. Katie Lindon.”

            “YOU FRICKIN ASKED OUT KATIE?” Adrian was now screaming, “Katie as in Damian’s ex Katie?”

            Mikael smiled, “Yeah, meaning I won the bet.”

            “YOU MADE A BET ABOUT ASKING OUT A CHICK?” now it was my turn to scream. THESE GUYS ARE MAJOR DOUCHES!!

            Mikael faced me a bit confused, “Yeah the football team made a bet, whoever can make Katie say yes, wins.”

            “YOU JERK!” I screamed wailing inside the car, “HOW CAN YOU JUST MAKE A BET ABOUT SOMEONE’S FEELINGS? ARE YOU GUYS FRICKIN CRAZY? WHAT IF SHE REALLY DOES LIKE YOU? HUH? WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT? SLEEP WITH HER AND THEN LEAVE? WHAT A FRICKIN IDIOTIC IDEA! GOD MAJOR DOUCHES!!”

            The car has stopped now and all four were staring at me, shocked and scared. I was fuming. I could not believe these jerks could make a bet on someone’s feelings!

            “Haley calm down,” Mikael answered, “She deserved it.”

            “WHAT DO YOU MEAN DESERVED IT?” I yelled.

            “She cheated on Damian,” he replied, “She played Damian telling him she loved him, but we found out she was only doing it to help her “real” boyfriend from our rival school so they could win the football championship.”