Chapter 12: Rin Mizuki is in TOWN?!?!?!

Short I know, but i decided to split it in two. Next chapter will be the epic POOL PARTY!

Chapter 12: Rin Mizuki is in TOWN?!?!?!

            School week went by in a blur. AND I MEAN THAT. Every girl in the whole town either despised me or were deathly afraid of me. Hey I’m not perfect and their not perfect, so if they don’t particularly like me, it isn’t my fault.

            To prevent any more girl attacks, I begged Liam to keep our “dating” a secret for the time being, because even though I had a black belt on every dang martial art known to mankind a girl can only take so much. Liam happily obliged since he knew how the girls of dang Berryville North Dakota can get. Anna and her “bitchy-ass” posse left me alone knowing they will not I mean WILL NOT win against me. Cain’s girlfriend to my utter shock apologized to me when she came over. We WERE FAR FROM FRIENDS BUT ATLEAST WE WERE CIVIL.

            It’s currently Friday morning now, and YES PEOPLE IT’S A BEAUTIFUL HOLIDAY! EXTRA WEEKEND! YEAH!

            “Daydreaming again?” Liam asked me holding two glasses of lemonade as he made his way towards the bench I was sitting on. Since it was technically still considered summer, THE DAMN WEATHER HAD TO BE HOT AS HELL. GOODNESS IT’S HOTTER THAN CALIFORNIA!

            I smiled taking the glass of lemonade, “No I was just thinking, and thanks.”

            “No problem,” he smiled after sipping on his ice cold lemonade, “By the way the team’s coming over later in the afternoon.”

            “What for?” I asked a bit confused, “You guys have no practice.”

            “True, but our first game’s in a week, and as a tradition we meet up in our house to relax,” he explained, “And since it’s hot, my brothers decided to have a pool party.”

            “Ahh,” I understood, “That’s why the three went out grocery shopping.”

            “Yup,” Liam nodded, “I just finished taking out all the pool supplies in the shed.”

            “I could have helped you.”

            He shook his head, “It’s alright; it wasn’t much.”

            “Where are Aunt Elaine and Uncle Joseph?” I asked noticing the lovely couple was missing.

            “Camping,” Liam simply answered, “Cain didn’t tell you huh?”

            I shook my head, “I guess in his hurry to prepare for the party, he forgot, but do they know you guys are having friends over?”

            He chuckled, “Yeah Hale, it’s tradition and since it’s the last year my parents thought it would be best to celebrate it without them being here.”

            “Oh,” I blurted, “Well I guess it’s party time tonight. Ugh! But are the annoying chicks going?”

            “Well if you’re talking about the fan club, then no,” Liam replied, “The team knows it’s the only time we brothers can actually hang out without being hounded. And my parents have a strict no-girls-in-our-house-when-were-not-here policy.”

            “I thought much,” I chuckled; trust Aunt Elaine and Uncle Joseph to post strict rules.

            “It’ll be your first North Dakota party,” Liam joked, “Should be fun and…different.”