Chapter one: Too far

WARNING THIS STORY HAS TRIGGERS, IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO DEPRESSION, CUTTING, OR SUICIDE PLEASE LEAVE

You're home curdled up on you're bed. Today is one of those days where you're feeling more depressed than usual. You hate these kind of days because you get so close to cutting yourself again, but you don't. You decide to listen to some music to get your mind of things. "Some Pierce The Veil always cheers me up." You say before putting one of the four albums of Pierce The Veil. After a couple songs you drift off into sleep.

About an hour later you wake up. You check your phone and you have a message from Gumball. 'Hey, I'm hosting a party in the castle at 8. Attire is casual. Please attend. Thank you.' The text was sent at 5:21. Its now 6:30. You shrug and decide to go. You hop in the shower and wash yourself. In the shower you stare at all your scares. Tears form in your eyes. You shake your head trying to stay positive. After your shower you put on a short sleeved Black Veil Brides band shirt, millions of bracelets to hide scares, jeans, and black boots. You check the time and its 7:12. You grab your daggers and put them in your pocket before leaving the house.

Upon arriving at the Candy Kingdom, you see Fionna and Cake. They are talking to Gumball. Gumball notices you and runs over to you giving you a hug. "Hey Gum." You say hugging back. "I'm glad you've come. This is your first party right?" He asks you and you nod. "Well you'll have a mathematical time. Gumball hosts awesome parties." Fionna says punching the air. You shrug and smile.

An hour later you where standing against a wall while everyone is dancing, eating, and talking. You where glad but also sad that you haven't seen Marshall all night. You wanted so badly so see his handsome face. But its for the best that you do not to see him. It broke your heart every time you saw him snicker, and when he would prank you. You where so lost in your thoughts you didn't even notice Gumball trying to talk to you. "Hey Y/N, are you okay?"Gumball asks you looking concerned. "Hm? Oh, um yeah. I'm fine." You say giving him a fake smile. "Aright." He says half believing you. He stares at you for a minute before walking away.

A couple hours pass and you decide to go home. As soon as you get off the wall you notice a red flannel shirt. Your heart stops. He has his back turned to you talking to a very annoyed Gumball. "Come on Gummy! Where is he?" Marshall asks Gumball. Who is he looking for? Me? No, he hates me. You say inside your head. You where lost in your thoughts once again you didn't even notice Marshall right in front of you. He flicks your forehead smirking. "Hey, Earth to Y/N." You shake your head and look him in the eyes. A small blush forms on your cheeks. "Hey I have something to show you. Follow me." He says turning around and starting to walk. "Wait, how do I know your not going to prank me?" You say frowning. "Come on dude. I promise I won't prank you." You half smile and follow him.

You follow him to the middle of the dance floor. "Um, what do you want to show me in the middle of the dance floor?" You ask him a little bit worried. "This." He says smirking and pressing a button on a little metal thing he had in his pocket. You didn't even have time to react when a bucket of red glittery paint fell on you. It splattered on a couple other people but you had it all over you. Marshall was laughing his ass off while everyone else was staring at you. You start to shake, having a panic attack. You run out of the castle doors and start running home. "Wait! Y/N!" Gumball calls after you. You don't care. You just kept running.

When you got home you went up to your bathroom and pulled out a razor. You rip off all your bracelets and make three deep cuts in your left wrist. They start bleeding at an alarming rate. Blood is spilling everywhere. You start to feel yourself lose conciseness. "At least Marshall won't have to look at me anymore." You says before you drift into unconsciousness.

----------------------

Thanks for reading! Sorry it was short I ran out of ideas for this chapter! Well if you have any advice to give me that would be a lot of help. Thanks! <3

Coda~