Chapter Ten: You're Mine, Forever

*A Week Later*

Peppermint Maid has explained that you two are going to the underworld to try to get Marshall back. Death will also be able to tell who killed Marshall. You've just been released from the hospital and you went home to feed Bear and do some other things. Peppermint Maid told you to come to the Candy Kingdom at midnight and wait for her at small pub on Candy Cane Street.

[Midnight, Candy Kingdom]

You are at the small pub waiting for Peppermint Maid. Its been about 20 minutes since you got there and you are very bored. You bought a non-achohoulic drink and are sipping on it. A couple candy people are next to you taking about Gumball.
"The Prince has been acting weird." The first candy person says, who looks kind of like a jolly rancher.
"Yeah, he has. He always has an off putting smile. Gives me the chills." The other candy person say shivering.
You open your mouth to say something, but someone walks through the door. The whole place falls quite. You looks towards the door and there are two banana guards. They walk over to you and one guard is holding handcuffs.
"Prince Gumball told us to handcuff you and bring you to him." One banana guard says.
'Why would he send banana guards for me? And handcuff me?' You think to yourself.
You shrug, thinking it's one of his weird little pranks to scare you. You turn around, and they put the handcuffs on your wrists.
[Prince Gumball's room]
The banana guards leads you to Gumball's room and tells you to stay there until he arrives. You are sitting on the edge of the bed, trying to get the handcuffs off. You sigh.
"God dammit Gumball. Where are you?" You mumble.
"I'm right here Y/N." He says walking through the door and locking it behind him. You furrow your brow.
"Um, first off. Why did you send banana guards after me? Second, why am I in handcuffs? And finally, why did you lock the door?"
He smiles softly and sits next to you.
"I asked the guards to get you, because I was busy with things. You will find out later why you are handcuffed. And I locked the door so if you tried to run, you wouldn't get out of the door. The windows are locked as well." A cold chill runs down your spin.
"Run..?" You ask, growing scared. He nods.
"Yes, run. You see, I've known you for a very long time. And in that time I've grown feelings for you. These feeling have grown stronger each day. When I confessed to you, you rejected me. That broke me. It also broke me when you started dating Marshall. I hated that you would always talk about him. You are so blind Y/N. He hurt you so much, and yet you love him? That doesn't make any sense. You were hopelessly in love with him, and that was a problem. So what do you do if you have a problem? You get ride of it. And that's exactly what I did. Now, there is no more Marshall Lee." He has a big grin on his face. "And now, you can be mine. All mine. Forever." He says looking over at your horrified face.
You freeze and start to shake. "Y-You can't do t-this." He chuckles.
"That's were you're wrong. I already have. You're mine forever and ever. And no one will take you away from me again." He says hugging you tightly.
"N-No! Get o-off!" You try to push him away, but you fail.
"Come on now Y/N, don't struggle. You'll be happy with me. I'm someone who will never hurt you like Marshall. You'll be happy living with me."
"Not as a prisoner! Let me go!" You scream at him. He furrows his brow.
"Y/N, do not yell."
"I can yell all I want! You're a murder and you're insane!" You yell at the top of your lungs. He pushes you on the ground and shoves something over your mouth.
You try to yell and scream for help, but all that comes out are muffled sounds. Soon, you drift off into unconsciousness.
~~~~~~~~
Welp, uh, were do I begin. XD 1. I am extremely sorry this took around 2 or 3 ish months to update. I was going through a lot of heavy personal things. I will be updating every weekend again. 2. I honestly never meant for Gumball to turn into a yandere when I started this book. It just kind of happened while writing. There will be no rap or abuse in this story. I will never write a story like that. Anyways, thanks for reading. If you have any advice to give me it will be appreciated.
Coda~