Chapter Eighteen: Home

A couple days later, Death has all of her materials to bring Marshall back from the dead. You've begged her countless times to watch while she does it in her room, but she kept telling you no.
  You are currently pacing around in the living room while Peppermint maid is reading some book that caught her eye on Death's book shelf.
  "Y/N, calm down hun. It'll probably take her some time to bring Marshal back." She says while putting her book to the side and looking at you.
  "I can't help it. I miss him so much, and he means so much to me. I want to be in his arms right now.. Even though he still is an asshole and likes to put me in embarrassing situations, I love him." At this point some tears had rolled down your cheek.
  Peppermint maid gets out of her chair and hugs you tightly while rubbing your back. "Shhhh. I know, I know. He will be here soon." She says softly.
  You cling to her shirt as tears keep streaming down your face. You don't really like crying, but its like the flood gates opened up and tears just keep falling.
  "Breathe, breathe Y/N." She tries her best to comfort you and to try to calm you down.
  After a couple minutes of this, you've stopped crying and you have calmed down a little bit.
  "Are you a bit better now?" Pep asks while letting you out of her hug.
  "Mhm." You nod and wipe away the tears with the sleeve of your shirt.
  "Hey, wanna play a board game?" She asks, wanting to take your mind off of things.
  "Sure." You smile and sit on the ground, waiting for her to get a board game out of Death's hallway closet. She pulls out an old Monopoly game. Some pieces are missing, but you two don't really care.
--
  "Yay! I win again!" You throw your arms in the air and giggle.
  Peppermint maid laughs a little and starts setting the board up to play another round.
  "I don't mean to interup, but can I steal him away from you Pep?" A deep voice says from behind you. You widen your eyes and quickly turn around.
  "Marshall!" You scream and run to him. You give him the biggest bear hug you can manage, knocking him to the ground and laying ontop of him. He laughs and wraps his arms tightly around you.
  "Glob, I missed you. It was weird being in the underealm." Marshall smiles at you and wipes away the tears of happiness away from your face with his thumb.
  "I missed you too." You smile brightly and laugh softly.
   "You know what I missed more then you?" He asks with a smirk.
  You frown and your heart sinks to your toes.
  "You m-missed something more then me..?"
  "Yup." His smirk becomes bigger.
  "What was it..?" You ask with a frown, growing sadder with each passing second.
  "Your soft lips." Before you can even process what Marshall said, he smashes his cold, grey lips against your warm, pink ones. You widen your eyes and a bright red blush spreads across your face.
  Marshall pulls away and kisses you cheek.
  "I missed your bright red cheeks too. They make me want you.~" Your cheeks become even redder.
  "Marshall!" You squeak out, but he just laughs and tightens his arms around you.
  "Y/N, I understand you are excited to see Marshall Lee, but its quite rude for you to be ontop of him in someone's house. Its also rude to say those things in someone's house Marshall Lee." Deaths says while walking into the living room.
  "S-Sorry." You get off of Marshall, and he just shrugs and floats into the air.
  "Death, thank you so much for bringing Marshall back. I don't know how to repay you." You look at her with sincere gratitude.
  "You don't need to repay me, Y/N." She pats your back and you smile at her.
  "Yeah. Thanks man." Marshall thanks Death as well while floating behind you and wrapping his arms around your waist. You blush and bite your lower lip.
  "You two are cute." Peppermint maid says with a big smile. "Are you two ready to go home now?"
  You both nod and Death pulls out a small marble like object from her pocket. She throws it on the ground and a portal opens up.
  "This portal will take you to the candy kingdom." Death says and gives Peppermint a goodbye hug.
  "Thank you for everything Death." She smiles at her before turning to you and Marshall. "Come on. Lets go home." She steps into the portal and is transported to the Candy Kingdom gates.
  "Ready Y/N?" Marshall asks while taking your hand and leading you to the portal.
   "Yes." You nod and turn to Death. "Thank you once again." She smiles and waves goodbye.
  Marshall pulls you through the portal, and the colour purple surrounds you.
  Within a couple seconds, you are standing next to Marshall, holding his hand, on the Candy Kingdom's pathway.
  "Looks like Pep already went inside. Lets go home Y/N." Marshall says with a bright smile and a hint of blush across his cheeks.
~~~~~~~
I hope you liked the chapter; if you have any advice to give me, please tell me! But please don't be a jerk about it. ^^ Also, if anyone wants to rp, please PM me! Anyways, thanks for reading!
Coda~