Chapter Three: Bear

The next morning you wake up to Gumball shaking you lightly. "Mmm, what is it?" You ask sleepily.
"It's Gumball. You can go home today if you'd like." He says stop shaking you.
You sit up. "Really?!"
"Indeed. But every other day you will have to come back here for therapy."
"Ugh, do I have to."
"Yes you do. Here is your stuff. The bathroom is other there." He says handing you your clothes, and pointing to the bathroom. You sigh and go to change your clothes.
They still smell like paint. The once blue jeans are now an ugly redish colour. Your BVB shirt is ruined. You sigh again. At least my bracelets are not completely ruined. You think to yourself.
"Dammit Marshall! Thanks a lot." You say before walking out of the bathroom.
Gumball is nowhere to be seen. You shrug and grab the rest of your stuff.
On the way home you feel as if something is watching you. You pull out one of your daggers. "Show yourself." You say a little worried. There is no answer. You shake your head and start walking again. You still feel like someone is watching you.
When you get home you throw your things by the front door and flop down on the couch. "Uggggh." So many thing where running though your mind you didn't even notice your cat meowing at you.
"Oh. Hey Bear. Did ya miss me? I hope you found something to eat while I was gone." You say petting the small black kitten's head. He meows again. You get up and put some cat food in his bowl. He happily eats it. You smile and pet him once more before going back to the couch.
You become bored and get up to your computer. You log into Skype and one of your internet friends message you.
'Dude! Where the fuck have you been! You had me worried!'
'Calm down, my computer started acting up.'
'Mkay. Want to play WoW?'
'Sure. Give me a minute.'
Three hours later your friend has to go somewhere and logged off. You where just running around killing all the creatures when someone direct messages you.
'Sup.'
'Hello, who is this?'
'Someone who is bored and wants someone to talk to.'
'Um...'
'Dude, I didn't mean it like that.'
'Alright..'
'So, what's your name?'
You give the stranger a fake name since you don't really trust them.
'Nice name.I'm Lee.'
'Wait, is your first name Marshall?'
'Nope, it's just Lee.'
'Oh sorry. I just thought you where someone else.'
'It's fine.'
A couple hours later you decided it was time to get off the computer.
'Hey, I'm going to go. I'll be on tomorrow, maybe.'
'Alright. It was nice talking to you.'
You don't reply. You log off, then you shut your computer down. There are still a couple hours of sunlight left, so you grab your daggers and head outside.
As soon as you open your front door something hits you in the face.
"What the hell?!" You yell.
"Hey Y/N! Sorry 'bout that!" Fionna yells. Cake and her run towards you. You pick up what hit you, and its a ball.
"Why did you throw a ball at me?" You ask handing Cake the ball.
"Well I threw it and Cake was supposed to run after it and catch but she didn't, so it hit you." Fionna says.
"Anyways, want to go on an adventure with us?" Cake asks. You shrug.
"Sure, where are we going?"
"To this really cool cave Cake and I found." Fionna says very excited.
"Alright. I'm in."
"Awesome! Come on!" Fionna says jumping on Cake's back. Cake grows really big ands put you on her back.
"Onward!" Fionna yells and Cake starts running.
---------------
Sorry this took forever. Thanks for reading. If you have an advice for me that would be helpful. BTW WoW means World of Warcraft, and the kitten in the picture is actually my kitten. Lol.
Coda~