Chapter Six: Rat Guts

-A Couple Days Later-
You're sitting in you're house bored as hell, so you decide to call Gumball.
"Hello?"
"Hey Gum. What's up?"
"Oh, hello Y/N. Nothing much you?"
"Just bored out of my mind."
"Why don't you come over here? We could try to teach Cinnamon Bun the alphabet again."
"Ugh, I don't want to, but it's better than nothing. I'll be over in a few."
"Alright, see you then." He says before hanging up.
You get up and grab your daggers.
[Candy Kingdom]
As you walk up the stairs to Gumball's room you hear Gumball talking to someone. You can't make out what they're saying, but it sounds like he is talking to a female.
You decide not to listen to the conversation and go into the kitchen. You get a cream puff out of the fridge and sit at the huge table.
As you go to take a bite out of the cream puff you feel a tapping on your shoulder. You turn around to find no one there.
"Um, hello?" You call out. You start to get a little scared. You then hear laughing beside you. You jump up and Marshall turns uninvisable. He falls on the floor laughing.
"You should have seen your face!" Marshall says in between laughs.
"Marshall! You douche bag!" You say walking over to him and punching his arm softly.
He smirks and pulls you on top of him. Your eyes widen and your whole face turns red. Marshall just smirks and kisses you. You close your eyes and kiss back. You two start making out and he licks your bottom lip asking for entrance.
Just as your about to open your mouth for him, someone clears their throat from the other side of the room. You break from the kiss to find a very upset Gumball leaning against the door fram of the kitchen. You blush and get off of Marshall. Marshall grunts and stands up. He notices Gumball and he rolls his eyes.
"What Gummy? You jealous?" He says smirking. Gumball's face turns red.
"I most certainly am not! I'm happy for you two, but you shouldn't do such things in someone else's home." He says crossing his arms.
"Tsh, whatever. I'm out. See ya later Y/N." Marshall says kissing you, before floating out of the room.
"Sorry Gumball." You say looking down at the ground.
"It's fine. Want to go teach Cinnamon Bun now?" Gumball says smiling.
"Sure. Come on."
[Around 4 pm]
"What comes after e?" Gumball says smiling at Cinnamon Bun.
"Um, um, um, a?" She says. Gumball frowns.
"No, that's the first letter." You sigh.
"Gumball we have been doing this for 3 hours. I'm going home. Good luck. Bye Cinnamon Bun." You say getting off the floor.
"Alright, bye Y/N." He says a little sad.
"Bye." Cinnamon Bun says waving.
On the walk home you hear Fionna yell at you.
"Hey Y/N! What's up?" She asks running towards you
"Oh, nothing much. Just waking home." You say once she reaches you.
"Oh cool. I'll walk with you." She says smiling.
"Why isn't Cake with you?" You ask tilting her head.
"Oh, she's with her kids. They're having a family dinner."
"At 4?"
"Ya, well they are going to a movie after they eat."
"Oh. What movie?"
"The Conjuring."
"That movie scares me."
"Anything scares you."
"Not true!"
"Yeah true!" You stick your tongue out at her.
"Heh heh, well see you later." She says as you two approach your house.
"You too." You say walking to the front door. You smell something that smells like death and you realize there is a box by your front door.
You pick it up and the smell is coming from inside the box. You pull your dagger out and cut open the box. Inside is rat intestines. You kick the box to get it away. The smell makes you feel like trowing up.
'Who would send me rat guts?"
----------------
Sorry for the late and crappy chapter. My friend made me watch The Conjuring today and the ending scared the hell out of me. :c Well anyways, updates will be slow for a while. Thanks for reading!
Coda~
(PS it took me FOREVER to figure out what to do for this chapter)