Chapter Fifteen: Please...

After a while, you make it to Death's house. She cleans your cuts and scrapes, then bandages them up.
  "Thank you.." You say softly to her. She nods in reply as she is packing up all her medical equipment.
  You're still not one hundred percent sure you can trust her, since her name is litterly Death, but she is being very nice to you and Peppermint maid.
  "So, Death. You do know who killed Marshall right?" Peppermint asks.
  "Indeed I do. But you already know who killed him, so its pointless for me to say it." She says as she takes off her hat and hangs it on a coat hook by the front door.
  "So Gumball really did kill Marshall.." You say as you slump back into the comfortable chair you are currently sitting in.
  "I'm afraid so child." Death comes up to you and places her bony hand onto of your head. That makes you tense up a bit, and she retraces her hand.
  "But you can bring Marshall back right? Like you did with Finonna when the queen of Mars acidently killed her." Pep asks, trying to lift your spirits and ease the tense atmosphere.
  "Indeed I can. But I need the body of Marshall Lee and I need a new soul to replace the one I am losing." Death says as she sits down in a big red recliner, across from you.
  "Then take Gumball's. He is the one that killed Marshall in the first place. He should be the one down here instead of my Marshall!" You say as you point to where Peppermint maid layed him down on the floor.
  But Death shakes her head. "I may be a very unforgiving person, but I can not just take someone's soul like that. Either Gumball will have to die from his own hands or nature causes. Or someone will have to murder him." She says this like its no big deal, but you really don't want to murder Gumball. He may have done some really messed up stuff, but you just can't bring yourself to kill someone who you shared so many memories with.. At least. That's what you think.
  Peppermint looks at you while your eyes are cast down on Gumball. She opens her mouth to speak, but Gumball cuts her off.
  "If.. I may talk." He opens his eyes slowly and you scream.
  "Why the Glob are you awake?!" You jump in your chair and grab the closes thing to you, so you can hit him if he got close. You end up grabbing a lamp.
  "I won't do anything. It would cause me nothing but trouble. I'm assuming Pep put a sleeing spell on me and it wore off." Gumball sits up and scratches his head where a big bump is.
  "How can I trust you?! Do you realize how much shit you've done to me?!" You scream while holding the lamp in the perfect hitting position.
  Peppermint maid puts her hand on your arm. "Y/N, calm down. If he does anything, Death will not hesitate to kill him. Let him speak."
  'Why is everyone I meet insane?' You think to yourself, as you show no sign of calming down. Peppermint sighs and turns her head to Gumball.
  "Gumball. Say what you have to say." Death cuts to the chase quickly. "But do anything, and I will kill you." Gumball nods and starts to speak.
  "I heard what's going to happen to me. I did kill Marshall, but I did it for you Y/N. Marshall was just in our way of us being happy together. You belong to me, and me only. Marshall Lee doesn't deserve someone as wonderful as you are, Y/N. I do. I'm the one who has always been there for you." His tone of voice gets angrier the more he talks. "I'm the one that has always been here for you when Marshall did something mean to you. He hurt you. Physically and emotionally.  Do you not remember when you tried to kill yourself because of him? Do you not remember showing me those scars on your arms and legs and your exact words where 'I'm sorry Gumball, I tried not to. But I just couldn't take all the mean things Marshal was saying to me.' Marshall doesn't deserve to kiss your ruby lips. I do. I've been nothing but nice to yo-"
  "SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!" You slam the lamp against his head as hard as you can. Peppermint, Death, and Gumball are all shocked that you did that.
  "You seriously think you deserve me?! You killed my boyfriend." You hit him with the lamp again. "You kidnapped me." Another hit. "You tried to have sex with me." Hit. "And here you are saying that you deserve me. This is what you deserve." You give him an icy look, before you keep hitting him with the lamp.
  Peppermint maid tries to pull you off, but Death just stays in her chair.
  "No! He is going to get away! Let me at him!" You scream as you struggle in Peppeemint's arms. She managed to get the lamp out of your hand, but she is having a hard time keeping you still.
  Gumball is backed into a corner as bright pink blood oozes from his lips and head.
  Pep starts dragging you away from the living room.  You look at Gumball with the same icy stare. "You're. Gonna. Pay." You grab a book that is near you and throw it at him.
~~~~~
MUHAHAHA, gotta love those cliff hangers. And once again, I'm sorry for my update being late. But if you have any advice, please give it. Thank you for reading.
Coda~