Chapter 10

Hey there!  It's been awhile wattpaders.

I know. I know, I didn't update since forever. Buuut, this time I'm going to edit the mistakes and edit a bit of it just to make a better fanfic than before.

So here's the Chapter 10. Enjoy ❤
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
Cath's POV

'Why? Why can't we deal with this whole thing and work it out together. It'll turn out good. I promise we won't kill you.'

Damn those words strike me real hard. Should I just accept that none of the humans who lives on earth are nice. Or I shouldn't.

Couldn't blame me being stubborn.

"CATHERINE ALEXIS ALEXANDER!" I groaned.

"What?" I shouted back.

"Come down for a bit." Zach called.

"Fine.. "I mumbled

I went down, end up running. Zach was pacing back and forth. I couldn't help but rolled my eyes.

"You called?"I asked,walking to him.

"He wanted to meet you.." Zach passed me the bouquet of roses with notes.

And the notes is from "Landon?" I raised my eyebrow at him. "What's with this?" I asked. Zach shrugged.

"Whatever he say in the notes please don't."He glared. I laughed and open the notes.

Hey, hope you like the flower. I know Zach is suspecting. Anyway,I'll come and fetch you at 1pm. Wear something sporty. Love you. x Landon

I gave the notes to Zach and took the roses and went to the kitchen for food. I look at the clock its 9.45am. I know Zach told me not to but I can't help but think where Landon's gonna take me. It wouldn't hurt to go for once, would it?

"Cath.. you're not thinking of going are you?" Zach asked.
"Why not?"
"Things might happen"
"Like what?"
"Like.. "he paused. I stared at him blankly. "Like he might rape you or something." His eyes widen.

"No Zach. Trust Landon,he won't do something stupid like that " I rolled my eyes.

"So now I have to trust him more than trusting you?" Zach crossed him arms, asking. I shrugged. "It's your choice,bae" I went back to my room after taking an apple.

I lay on my bed and stare up the ceiling for quite a moment until my phone buzzed off. I shouldn't have not silent my phone. I took a moment to stare at the screen and realise its Landon.

"Hey" I said.
"What's up candy?"
"Who's candy?"
"You are." I can sense that he's smiling behind the phone.
"Please.. Don't call me candy."I groaned.
"Why not? You're sweet as fuck" He chuckled.

That sexy mother fucker chuckled are hot as fuck. God if only I can have his voice.

"Fine whatever floats your boat Lan." I answered.

"So did you receive the roses?" He asked.

"Yeah, I did.."I paused. "What's with the roses by the way?" I added. 

"Asking you a date..?"He replied, doubting.

"Uh.. okay..?"I mimicked his voice. He chuckled, again.

"So is that a yes?" He asked.

"I guess."I shrugged. Although he wouldn't see it.

"Okay then. Meet you at your house at 1pm. Remember wear something sporty."He answered, cheerfully.