Chapter 4

At home....

Zach's POV

"Cathy....Can you tell me what happened back there??"I asked.

"Nothing happened."She smiled innocent to me.Which I found it still cute.

"Don't lie."I stared at her.

"Don't worry.Nothing really freakingly happened.Hahahaha...Zach,you too protective sometimes.Which is okay to me."I blushed.

'Oh god I'm not suppose to do that stuff.I have girlfriend."I thought to myself.

"Someone a blusher here."She wiggled her eyebrow at me.I shrugged.

Catherine's POV

Zach keep asking me about just now at Landon office. I shouldn't lie to him but I must.I guess that's my first time to lied to him. :/

"Don't worry.Nothing really freakingly happened.Hahahaha...Zach,you too protective sometimes.Which is okay to me."He blushed.My eyes widen.

"Someone a blusher here."I wiggled my eyebrow at him.He shrugged.

"So are you going to tell me??!"He asked. I shook my head no.

"But why???"He pouted.

"You're not 5, you know?!"I sighed heavily.

"I know but I want to act like one.Only in front of you."He winked. I playful rolled my eyes.

"I hate you.Do you know that?!"I said.

"But you love me the truth."He smirked picking me up and spun me around.

"Zach.STOP!!!ZACH PUT ME DOWN THIS INSTANT!!!!"I screamed.His phone rang and he stopped and put me down,staring at his phone.

"Sorry baby,I now need to go...tha-i mean girlfriend call."He pecked me on the cheek.I nodded.He ran out and I heard his car engine started and drove off.

I sighed. 'What's making him rush?!Geez...'I thought to myself and ran my fingers on my hair.

"What to do...?What to do...?!"I ran to my room and lay on my bed staring at the ceiling.

BORING....

Zach's POV

"What's driving you so long??!Buy a new car than that."She pointed at my 458 spider ferrari car.

I rolled my eyes at her.

"Come on...you suppose to shop with me.."She rolled her eyes and pulled my hands towards the mall.

"Bitch."I mumbled underneath my breath.

"What did you just said?"She asked.

"Nothing."I rolled my eyes.She nodded.

"Come on babe,I wanna go to Forever 21 store."She pulled me in to the store.

After shopped....

We went a lot store to buy this bitch stuff.I carried all her stuff.We now heading to starbucks to rest and get some drinks.

"May I help you?"The waiter asked.

"Vanilla Frappucino"I smiled. (sorry if my spelling are wrong)

"Okay and you miss?"He asked Lily.Yes Lily that bitch is with me...

"I'll have the same too."She smiled at the waitress.

"I'll have the order."He smile at us before leaving us and Lily winked at him.

I rolled my eyes.

"Why did you just do that?"She asked.

"Just I wanted to."I shrugged.

"Ughh!! you're so unbelievable Zachary."She rolled her eyes.

"So??"Then the waiter came back with our order.Lily smile and gave him his tip and a piece of paper which I think that must be her number. The waiter walked away and I rolled my eyes and stood up and took my drink and walked out from there.

"Zachary wait.You still need to take my stuff."Lily shouted.I turn back.

"We're done Lily.Its over.You keep on using my money and fame that I have.I don't love you Lily.You can take that waiter boy with you.Beside, I guess this break up will make you more famous.Bye bitch."I said turned back and waved my hand walking away.I heard she groaned.

'Easy to shrugged you off Lily.But I don't want you anymore.I don't wanna use you for her.I'm going to.make her catch feelings and fall for me.Catherine I love you.One day you'll be mine'I smirked.

Catherine's POV

"Ha-choo!!!"I sneeze.

"Who the hell is talking 'bout me?"I groaned and took the tissue from my table.

A/N

UPDATED!!!! FINALLY!!! ITS A SHORT CHAPPY BUT NEXT TIME IS LONGER.I PROMISE.

Is this chapter boring? If that so..I'm sorry.

Do you like this chappy?I hope you do.

What will you think Zach would do to Catherine?

Will Zach make Catherine fall or catch feelings for him??COMMENT.

VOTE-FOR NEXT CHAPTER.

COMMENT-ANSWER MY QUESTION.

SHARE-HELP ME GET FANS AND VOTE MORE.

3+VOTE FOR NEW CHAPTER.

~Rina out.Peace.