Chapter 6

Catherine's POV

At home...

I send a quick text of my address house to Justin's gang.After that,I think about the plan.

'What should I prepare to take revenge??!!'I now at my room searching stuff and thinking about a plan.

The door bell rang signaling someone came.'I wonder who is it?!'I thought to myself.

"Cathy!!!!Come down here for awhile."Zach shouted.My eyes shot up in shocked.

"O-Okay!!!"I shouted. Why does he need to shout so.loud till I was in shocked.

I groaned and ran downstairs.I stopped at the last stairs.

"Stupid Zachary do you need to shout till I have a heart attack??!!"I shouted.

"Its fun"He replied with a 'duh' tone and sat on the couch smirking. I saw Landon sitting on the couch.I mentally slapped myself at that.

"Hi Cathy."He stood up and went over to me and hug me tight.

"Hey."I hugged back light.I pulled away gently.

"So,what are you doing today?"He asked.

"Project."I pouted.

"Who's your group?"He raised his eyebrow.

"Its Zach,Justin and his douch- I mean friends."I fake smiled.

"Oh..too bad.I thought today we could hang out."He winked at me.

"Yea..."I shrugged.

"So,why did you call Justin's friends douche?"He asked. Too much question dude.

"I didn't."I protest.

"Yes you did."He said.

"Fine I did."I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Anyway,they won't touch you.Its just a project."He said ruffled my hair.

"Yea...I gue—"The door bell rang.

I walked to the door and see who is it through the door peek.(A/N:Idk what is it call.lol)Its Justin and his guys.I motioned Zach to come and he came next to me.He wrapped his hands around my waist and put his head on my crook neck.I opened the door and their eyes wide open.

I chuckled motioning them.to come in.

"They're in shocked."Zach whispered to my ear sending shiver. I giggled.

"Erm...hello??Get off her."Landon pushed Zach away.

Zach sticked his tongue out.I laughed how childish they are.

"So..hello??Why Mr.Knight here!?"Justin asked.

"Watch your language, Mr Bieber."Landon warned Justin.

"Geez,I'm just asking."He said annoyed.

"Anyway, Mr.Knight,I mean Landon here is because we have a hang out but I have a project to deal with so...yea."I said.

They nodded. The door bell rang.

"I get it."I said while ran to the door and opened it.Revealing my crew.

"Yo.Babe we're here."Derek walked inside and hug me tight.

"Ye-yea...I...c-can't....breath...."I breathed out.

"Sorry babe."He put me down and kiss my cheek.

"Hey."

"Hi."

"I'm going to bathroom."

I laughed at Chris comment.

"Hey,girl.I miss you.Even though we just met 3 hours ago."Kelly hug me.I hug back.

"I miss you too."I pulled away after that.

I closed the door behind me.

"So...Are we going to start 'that'??"Austin asked whispered.

"I give you guys a signal."I whispered back.

"What signal?"

"I just fake cough."I said in duh tone.They nodded.

We about to start it....

A/N

Hey Mi Amor.Sorry late reply. I'm starting to have lots and lots and lots if stress. My classmates keep saying jokes that hurt my feeling. They also said I slapped someone. which I didn't slapped anyone. I got a lot of critics from them.But all I do to them is just force a smile and laugh to show them.

Anyway, since its about the story so we're going to talk about the story.

What will you think the Black Roses crew do to them?

What do you think 'that' will be??

STAY READING AND BEAUTIFUL/HANDSOME.

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FAN

8+ vote for new long chapter.

Fan-for getting newest update bout my story.

YOU ALL IS MI AMOR SO STAY BEAUTIFUL/HANDSOME. :*

LOVE YOU ALL.

Rina Out. PEACE!