Chapter 7

Catherine's POV

"Urghhh!!! I'm starting to get bored."Ryan groaned.I rolled my eyes.

"We been doing this project for only 2 hours,you didn't do anything but just groaned and plus your whole crew didn't do anything but playing your phone and lying around."I said annoying and continue with the project.

"Yea..but still bored."Ryan groaned.

"What can I make you boys to stop playing around and keep Ryan away from groaning??"I asked.

They looked at me then back at their stuff and shrugged. Ryan came closer to me.

"Well....maybe if you go out with me..I'll considered to do it."He whispered to my ear sending me shiver.I coughed awkwardly.

"Well...o—"I got cut off by Derek.

"Get away dude.She's fucking MINE!!!"Derek pushed Ryan away from me.

"DON'T.YOU.EVER.TOUCH.HER." Derek gritted his teeth.

"Make me."Ryan smirked.

'Oops.Ryan I wouldn't say it if I were you.' I looked down.

"What?"Ryan asked.

"Did I say that loud?!"I mumbled.

"Look.Ryan,I know you and your mother fucker crew wants our baby girl..But,it would never happen."Derek smirked.

"Guys,don't freaking fight."Zach said.I looked up nodding.More like fake nodding.

"He started it!!!"Derek yelled.

"You're the one who started all this."Ryan yelled back.

"Jesus Christ.Dude."I shouted.

"Hallelujah"My gang said in unison.

I stared at them blankly.

"C'mon.I don't wanna do this."Ryan said.Derek death glared at him.Ryan put his hand in defense.

"O..kay..So I guess I'll go hang out with Landon now."I stood up walked towards Landon.

"Wait!!!"They yelled.

"What??!!"I yelled back.

"I'm sorry."They said in chorus.I rolled my eyes.

"Still no.I promise Lan I will hang out with him today.."I sighed looking at Landon.

"You gang can go back now.."I said.

"But..."Justin said but i cut him off.

"No."I said.

"Fine,see you tomorrow at school."Justin stood up and hug me.I was surprised at his move.But I hugged back.He kissed my forehead after that I pulled away.

The Red Dragons stood up and walked towards me and hugged me.I hugged back.

"Bye." "See ya." "Later." They mumbled but still can hear them.

They closed the door behind them and me,my gang,Landon and Zach stunned.

"What the hell just happened?"Cody ask more like an answer.

We shrugged and they all turned and stared at me.I stared them blankly.They shrugged and went back to what they was doing.

"What's that?"Landon asked pointing at my back.

"What??"I tried to see what he saw.But failed.

"This"Landon said and suddenly I felt someone carried me.It was Landon.I startled a little.

"Its no use Cath."He chuckled at my stupidity.

"UGHH!!!"I huffed.

He just laughed and carried me to his shoulder and walked towards his car.

A/N

Hey there Mi Amor <3 

sorry late update,i have a little problem with wifi at home.But its fixed already.

I'm sorry if this chapter is SHORT.

But I promise next time I'll update long chappy.

btw,THANKS FOR VOTING PREVIOUS CHAPTER!!! It have 8+ votes.I know I promise if 8+votes above I'll post long chappy but I'm busy with my academiks and studies.

Anyway

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FAN

10+Votes for new chappy.

Comment if you wanna ask question.(I like reading comments ^^)]

Share my story to your friends.I appreciate that.

BE A FAN OF MINE!!!!

~Rina OUT.PEACE!