Chapter 3

Catherine's POV

"Urghh!!!I forgot Mr.Knight wants to see me later....urgh!!!!"I groaned.

"To bad for you Cath."Austin laughed.

"Stop making fun of me!!!!Austin later you're going to pay for this!!!!"I death glared at him.He throw his hands up in defense.

 "Come on...Don't wanna get another detention would you??!"Zach laughed. I shook my head no and pout.

"Fine..."I pouted.

"Good girl."Zach said patting my head.

"I'm not a dog...."I said annoyed.

Zach 'bout to say something but I cut him off.

"And not a puppy."I said.

"How do you know I'm about to say that?!"He asked laughing.

"I know you."I winked. He smirked.

"Come...before you...I mean we get another detention.."I laughed nodding my head.

At Mr Knight outside office....

"Cath....Now I'll wait for you here and you're in there."Zach said.

"Okay.But...."I said but Zach cut me off.

"Don't worry I won't go away.If someone wants me to go.I'll beat the shit out of him."He laughed.I joined him too.

"Now now go..don't worry."He said hugging me.I hugged back.

"Okay."I said before pulling away from the hug.

I knocked on Mr Knight door.I heard he said "Come in."

I walked inside and saw Mr Knight was sitting on his sit in front of his own table.I closed the door behind me.

"Ah..Miss Alexander.Nice to see you again.Come.Sit."He stood up walking beside the other chair,motioning me to sit down.I walked to the chair and he helped me.What a gentleman...

"So...Mr Knight,why do you want me to come??"I asked annoyed.

"Please just call me Landon,like we used to call each other."He smiled.

"Please......I don't want to get another detention for calling teacher's name."I smiled back.

"Its okay.Cause you won't getting a detention for that."He said.

"Okay...then....Landon..What's up?"I said awkwardly.

"Nothing up.Just wanna talk to you.So how's your family?"He asked.

"Mom still happy after she remarried,My 'dad' I still think he's not normal,Zach...omg!!! still handsome,caring,kind,lovable, amazing,sexy,hot and go on."He laughed at my replied.I joined in too.

"Anyway,I better go now.Zach waiting for me..."I said standing up.But then,Landon walked beside me,creeping me out.

"What?Why now??!We just starting."He snake his hand around my waist.I shivered at his touch.

"Don't do this Landon...Don't do anything you regret."I said try to take his hand off me.But failed.Now he's head was on my crook neck.He keep on licking and kissing my neck.

"Landon...Don't."I kinda moaned a little.

"You like it???"He keep on doing it.

"Just...stop Landon.You have a girlfriend and I'm just your student and friend.And lastly,I'm 17 and you're 20...well..about to."I said pushing him away from me.

"But I wanna date you,not my fake girlfriend that I don't love.She loves my money more than me.And I love you more than money."He said.

"Haha....You're funny Mr Knight..."I joked.

"Alexis....You know I have feeling for you and I never gave up on you."He try to get close to me.

"So...??"I rolled my eyes.

"So we should date."He wrapped his hands around my waist pulling me close to him.

"First,Landon.2 years ago I told you I like you and want you to be my boyfriend and second you rejected me still didn't tell me the reason.And now you want us to be together....What explanation are you gonna give me??!"I said in a mad tone.

"I rejected you because I kinda mind a little of our age...But now,I know that age is just a number and I don't want to be with the one I don't like or love."He gave me a sad,sympathy look.

"I'll think...Landon,I can just shrugged it off and date you but I sure hope we have some hang out together"I smiled.He nodded smiling.

"That's okay..I guess.I'll wait for you.And we really should hang out more.How about tomorrow at your place with your family together?Since tomorrow is Sunday."He asked.

I grinned."Sure.Be there at 7"

"Deal."He said.

"Well gotta go now Landon.Zach waiting."I opened the door but before I got out,Landon said goodbye and meet me tomorrow.I just gave him a peace sign.

"So how's it going?"Zach asked.I closed the door behind me.

"It was okay than I thought."I said and he chuckled.

"Come on,we better head home now."Zach said intertwining our hands together. I smile at him.

A/N

Yo my loves.This kinda a short chappy and I'm sorry.

Do you guys love this chapter or hate it?! COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

FANS

3+vote for a new chapter.

~Rina out.Peace.