Chapter 2

Catherine's POV

~After School~

I got my things and walked quickly out from this class.When I was about to go out,my name been called.

"Catherine!!!"Zach shouted and grabbed my wrist.

"What??!"I said annoyed.

"You wanna leave me alone here?? "He fake cried.

"No...Why don't you just follow and walked with me?!"I raised my eyebrow.

"Oh well then...Come on."He smiled.

Me and him was about to walk out our class,then again someone called us.

"What??!!"Me and Zach shouted annoyed.

"Mr Anderson and Miss Alexander do you both forgot you have detention to attend?"Mr Wilfred shouted back.

"Urghh!!!Fine we're coming!!!"Zach shouted annoyed and mad.I just rolled my eyes.

Me and Zach walked to detention class and found Justin and his douche friends,which I kinda hate them.Don't ask why.

"Ah..Mr and Miss Anderson finally both of you here.I've been expecting both of you."Mr Knight,our Vice Principal.Bullshit

"Yea...Just shut it."Zach said walking to a sit.I stood there for a while and rolled ny eyes at Mr Knight.

"Well,I thought you're expecting your girlfriend would come.And last My last name is Alexander and NOT Anderson Mr Knight!!"I shouted at the last sentence.

"Why?!Is it wrong to call your last name Anderson???Its the truth your last name not Alexander anymore."He smirked as I sat down beside Zach and I walked towards Mr Knight and ball my fist to hit his beautiful face.

Yea I just said his face is beautiful.'Cause he's just 20 years old,have s girlfriend same age as him,haven't marry,girls in our school flirting him including our teachers (lady),have a blonde and a little brown color hair,green eyes,you could see his fine abs cause he's often wear t shirt that show his abs,and he is white and have a sexy full pink lips.Yeap that's my compliment for him.

"Catherine beat him up!!!"Zach said excited.

"Whoa she's going to beat him."Ryan said.

"Go on Catherine!!!"Chaz exclaimed.

"Beat him.Beat him."Twist,Za and Christian cheer.

I looked at Justin and he just smirked.I rolled my eyes and turned back to Mr Knight.

"Look if you just call my last name is Anderson again...You're going to watch your back and...."I paused and smirked at him,moving my head close a little to him.

"And what Miss Anderson?"He smirked back.

"Your girlfriend."I smirked and went back to my sit beside Zach and gave them a victory smirked. They clapped their hands.

"You better not Catherine."Mr Knight said in angry tone and gritted his teeth glaring at me.

"Oh let's see then if you keep on saying that my last name is Anderson!!!"I shouted at him.

"Fine!!! I won't say it again.Catherine meet me after detention I have to talk to you."With that he left us here.

I sat down and looked at Zach.

"Aye,Ma girl is amazing out there...."Zach trailed off and wrapped his arm around my waist and now I sat on his lap.I wrapped my arm around his neck.

"Of course.You be lucky I didn't date anyone."I chuckled. He nodded laughing.

"Yo.We're still here.Don't be all lovey dovey there."Ryan said annoyed.