Chapter 9

Catherine's POV

"I've been given a long time to finish this assessment,but you all didn't even touch any!!!! No details,no idea,no nothing!!!!" Mr Wilfred shouted at me,Zach,Justin,Twist,Za,Ryan, Chaz and Christian.

"But you can't blame us teach- your assessment doesn't makes any sense."Zach complained.

"Double sense actually."I laughed.

Justin and his gang joined in too.

"Look,I want you all to have a great day in Mr Knight office now!!!" Mr Wilfred yelled.

"Jeezz,man period." I mumbled scratching the back of my head.

"What did you said Miss Alexander?!"He send me a glared.

"Nothing."I put on a fake sweet smile on my face. (ps: just to annoyed him)

"Go!!!!! Now!!!!" Mr Wilfred pushing me out of his class while slammed the door behind me.

I sighed."Old man period."

"We're man too" The boys protest.

"Boys."I sighed.

Inside Mr Knight office...

"What did you guys do,again??"Mr Knight said annoyed.

"We didn't do our assessment sir."Christian said.

"I mean who the fuck care right?!It just an assessment,man." said Justin with 'cool' tone.

"Language Mr Bieber!"Mr Knight warned.

Justin put his hands in defense. "Ight,I'm sorry."

"Look its not that hard to do."Mr Knight sighed.

"How about you do it for us? It's easy for you right?" I smirked.

"Wha-?! No! Ughh!!!"He face-palmed himself.

We all laughed at his action.

"You know what?" He look at us.

"What?" Twist said.

"Get out!!!" Mr Knight stood up opening the door for us,motioning us to out.

"Fine! It's launch time anyway!"Za said while stood up from the chair and went out,clearly annoyed.

We all walked out from his office.When I'm about to go out,Mr Knight gave me a piece of paper.

"He wanted me to give it to you."He whispered.I just accept the paper and put it inside my pocket and nodded.

Mr Knight slam the door behind us making us jumped.

"What's wrong with people slamming door behind us?!"Justin grumped.

"Don't know"The boys shrugged except Justin 'course.

"Man period."I mumbled,sighing.

They stared at me like I'm crazy.I just shrugged.

"C'mon I'm hungry."Chaz complained.

"You always are!"We yelled.

We walked to the cafeteria found out no one queuing up.We walk there to take our food and we all went separate.Justin and his gangs at the popular table.Me and Zach went to my gang's table.

"Hey babe"Derek greet me after sitting beside him.

"Hey"I greeted back.

"Hey girl.Wanna go shopping today? There's new store just open today.I've been searched to see what they sell but found out they sell all clothing,shoes and accessories for girls.There's dresses, t-shirt,singlet,boys-style cloths also have."Kelly explained.I nodded in excitement.Although I don't like wearing dresses,I just wear it special occasional anyway.

'Maybe I can buy for our next mission disguise.'I thought.

"So..umm,we heard you both and Justin and his gang got sent to Mr Knight office,what's wrong?"Chris asked.

"Man period."I growled.

They laughed hysterically.

Ding!

I fished my phone in my backpack. " Aye,there's new message from....stepdad?!??"I said,shouting the last word. They looked at me like I'm crazy or something.Zach spitted out his food.

"You know... *coughed* that's your dad...not stepdad. *coughed*"Zach said.

"No...he's not my dad but just stepdad."I stated.

"He-"Zach got cut off by Derek."Look guys...we wanted to have our lunch not having a fight.Okay?" They nodded in agreed.

"Sorry."We both said.They smiled at us.

After that,we ate our lunch with silence.

"I'm sorry,Cath."Zach said,suddenly.

I looked up and smiled at him,saying 'okay' to him.

After a few seconds....

"Cath,I really am sorry...Would you forgive me???"Said Zach in British dramatic tone.

"I forgive you"I played along with him.

"Hug?"He asked with opened arm.I make a 'almost cy' face and nodded.

"Guys!!! Stop talking start eating!!! " Chris shouted.

We both mumbled a 'fine.

I continued to read what my stepdad sent me.

...

My eyes widened.

"What dafuq?? " I said.

Zachary's POV

I saw Cath's eyes widened while staring at her phone. She show her phone to me.

"What's the problem? " I asked.

"Me and your mom have anniversary trip to Paris. We wouldn't be home for 6 months. You and Zach can bring your friends to sleepover. Just don't do parties at the house. We won't be here if you guys got back. Cause now we're going for our flight so..don't do anything when we are not home! LOVE, your parents."I read it repeat and repeat.

"No shit kidding?!!" I shouted.

Hey...guys sorry for cliffhanger.

Anyway I'm sorry I haven't update for like years lol. Thanks for 3.21k readers,70 votes and 84 fans. Well improvement.

So,I will try to update more. I'll try.

Please

VOTE

COMMENT FOR IDEAS

SHARE MY STORY

and

FOLLOW ME AND BE MY FANS
-Rina.PEACE