Chapter 5

Catherine's POV

I got woken up by the stupid alarm.Today our principal gave us extra classes on Sunday??!!!Really??! Urghh!!! And I almost forgot today Mr Knight coming. 

"Why did they invented this?" I groaned off my alarm.

I walked to the bathroom and clean myself.After that,I walked to.my closet and took out a black tank top with black varsity jacket,a black skinny jeans,a pair of black supra.I put only mascara and eyeliner.I took my phone and my Ducatti motorcycle's key.I walked downstairs and took an apple on the counter.

I saw a note beside it and it say:

Dear Catherine bee...

Me and your dad got a business trip in Australia. We won't be back for one months.I told Zach to take care of you.Behave at school don't get on trouble. Love you both.And before I forgot NO PARTY IN HOUSE.Tell Zach no bringing girls in the house,well althought he haven't done it before and still don't do it.Stick with your brother Catherine don't hang out with other guy than Zach.Again.Love you both.

Love,
Mom and Dad.

I sighed.I put the note back on the table counter for Zach to read it.I walked to the garage and put the code in.The gate garage open and I smile seeing my Black and Purple Ducatti motorcycle there.I wear the helmet and start the engine.I race a while then start my ride.

Skip the ride~

I parked my Ducatti behind the school building.When I was taking off my helmet,a same motorcycle but its color is black and red, parked beside mine.I took off my helmet and so did he.I looked at him.

Justin...?

"Justin is that you?"I raised my eyebrow. He looked up to me.

"Oh..yea hey Cath."He smile.I nodded awkwardly smiling back.

"Hi."I said.

He stared at my bike while I stared back his.

"Is this yours?"He pointed my bike.

"Yeah.."I pause nodding my head."Is that yours?"I asked pointing at his bike.

"Yeap."He nodded.

"Well,then..I gotta go bye."I quickly walked off.

I walked inside the building and to my locker.I put my helmet in and took out some books I need.I close it,and waiting for Zach,since we have class together every class.

Justin's POV

Damn...Catherine look hot today.Well,she's hot like everyday but today different and we got the same bike but hers black and purple.Mine black and red color.I think she still mad at me because of her father.

I sighed.

I walked to my locker and put my helmet in and took my books I need.I locked it and when I'm looked up.I saw Catherine standing in front of Zach...locker...?Why is she standing there.

When I was about to walked up to her.Zach came.'Urghh..Why now.'I groaned.

They hugged each other.And Zach kiss her cheek.Oohh..wait WHAT??!!

He..he kissed her.

So?

So...I'm the one who should do that.

And?

I want her.

Just admit that you like her.

What?! No I don't like her.I just want her.

Sure.Whatever help you sleep at night.