Chapter 8

Landon's POV

I carried Catherine to my car and I put her at the passenger side.I walked around my car and hoped in my car.I push the start button,and I drove to the place that me and Cath always love.It's been 20 minute-ish,the car ride was silent.I look at my side,Catherine look out of the windows,more like thinking.I turn on the radio and it plays Bruno Mars Just The Way You Are.

Catherine's POV

It was silent,when Landon on the radio.Its Bruno's song.I sighed silently.

"What's wrong?"Lan ask.

I turned and looked at him. I just shrugged.

"Okay then..."He said.

After 20 minutes of car ride.

"We're here."Lan said excited.

I try to opened the door but Lan opened it first.

"Thanks."I mumbled and smile at him.

"No problem,princess." He winked,I giggled.

When I got out,I looked up and saw..A cabin??!!

'What The Hell?!' I thought.

"I know right!" He chuckled.

"How'd you know what I just thought?" I asked.

"Your face written it,though."He winked.

I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Why are we here??" I looked around.

"Thought you want to meet someone.."He smiled.

"I didn't said I want to meet someone tho."I glared at him.

"Well,just use this."He said,handibg me a blindfold.

"What's this for?" I eyed him suspicious.

"Do I have to do everything, babe?"He sighed. He walked over to me and put the blindfold on me.

"Ughh!! Do this have to do with someone I 'desperately' want to meet?" I asked as he put his hand around my waist so I wouldn't fall since I'm blindfolded.

"Well,as you said that...Someone does desperately,crazily wants to meet you."He said.I can feel him smiling behind me.

Its like we were in the cabin.

"So..are you ready?"He asked, letting go my waist.

"Yea,but..where are you?? Don't leave me alone!?" I asked nervously.

Suddenly,someone put his hand wrapping my waist and pulling me closer to him. He hugged me from behind. His cologne felt warm and relaxing. His muscular arm wrapping me tight,but very gentle.

"I missed you,babe."He whispered in my ear sending shiver down my spine. That voice seems familiar. I was too happy til I balled my eyes out with tears of joy.

I opened the blindfold and turn myself to the person who hugged me.

It really is him.

To be continued...

A/N

OMGOSH!!! I'M SO SO TRIPLE SORRY!!!! I LOST MY PASSWORD ACCOUNT. I DON'T KNOW WHO THE FVCK DO THIS BUT I WON FOR SURE. SOMEONE CHANGE MY PASSWORD TIL I CAN'T UPDATE!!

But anyway...I'm VERY sorry this is VERY short. I'll tried to do my best to update since I have two whole weeks of holidays.

Well I'm not expecting you guys will vote alot for this story,but it keep bugging me..should I continue this or delete it? DM me.

So anyway...

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Well...I don't really know how much vote will this chapter get but...THANKS FOR VOTING!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!! *kissy face*

~Rina~