Chapter 1

The day started with a familiar gust of air blowing past my ears along with a vending machine.

"Ahhh, how can he be so hyper in the morning?" I thought as I showed no emotion on my face.

"IZAAYYYYYAAAAAAAA!"

That defeating cry always sent chills down my spine, makes me so excited, waiting for you to do something beyond my calculations.

I turned around slowly with a smirk plastered across my face. I guess this is the only face I can make when I face him.

"Hello Shizu-chan~ I only came here to do my job. I thought you'd still be sleeping at this time... Oh right~ your new job starts earlier than your last job doesn't it? I'm sorry I got your schedules mixed up~" I said while reaching for my knife inside my pocket.

"Whose fault is it that I lost my last job, IZAYA KUN?" The blonde man said aloud, a vein popping on his forehead very visibly.

"Ah~ Shizu-chan, I think you've got it wrong, it wasn't my fault, it was your own monstrous strength to blame." Smirking wider I flicked open my knife and pointed it to Ikebukuro's strongest man.

The said man pulled up a stop sign near him, pulling some of the concrete along with it. I stared in amusement and amazement, I can never get used to his strength no matter how many times I see it.

Shizuo held the sign up as if it was as light as a leaf, "IZAYYYAAA!!!" The bartender roared and threw the sign at the raven haired man.

Izaya dodged it easily and swiftly, as expected from him. He quickly came forward to Shizuo and stabbed him in the stomach. The knife didn't do much harm to the body of the blonde.

"Tch, when did you get here so fast flea? But you know that's useless right? Oh right... I have an idea, lets make a bet."

Izaya looked up questioningly at the other man's face, "What do you mean? Shizu-chan knows how to make a bet? But you know I never lose right? I am Orihara Izaya after all."

"Lets see about that after we make the bet." Shizuo smirked and continued, "I bet that you won't be able to stay out of my sight for a week."

"WHAT?! But Shizu-chan you know its not fair I only come here to do my job..." I complained faking a stunned expression.

"Talk shit flea, but that's my bet. You always win right? Well, I'd love to see the infamous informant lose though. If you win against this bet then you can come to Ikebukuro anytime and I won't complain. On the other hand, if you lose you will have to do something humiliating in front of me." Shizuo said smirking as he said the last part.

"I'll be taking that bet then Shizu-chan~ Don't cry even if you lose~ I look forward to meeting you next time when I've WON." I said, skipping towards my apartment.

"Ahhh... This should be interesting then..." I mumbled grinning. I flipped open my phone and checked the date.

"3 more days..."

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Thanks for reading!

If you liked it please like it and follow me!
Check my other works you won't regret it (゚∀゚)
Please give me comments on this as well!