Chapter 3

Izaya heard the water rushing from the shower the blonde was taking. He pulled out a spare key to open the door. Who knows how he got it but this was Orihara Izaya we're talking about, he can do anything. He didn't go inside yet, instead he walked down the stairs from the apartment so that Shizuo wouldn't be able to sniff him out. He heard the water stop and then some shuffling, a few moments later it all became silent. The raven haired man smiled and crept up the stairs and opened the door, his growing smile turning into a very dangerous smirk.

(From here its first person/Izaya's P.O.V.)

To be honest I have never gone inside Shizuo's apartment before. Well, I have but without Shizu-chan in it. I only went in there once to put explosives in the monsters bed. But now that I knew Shizu-chan was inside the room I was getting a strange feeling of excitement. I had bought a bottle of lube and a few other stuff with me so I can perform my not so humiliating humiliation. I decided that I would lose the bet and make Shizu-chan frustrated instead. I plan to make Shizu-chan never feel pleasure for the night and keep him on edge until morning where I'll leave the house with lots of pictures saved in my phone and with Shizu-chan feeling stressed out for the day, on his birthday. 

So I padded towards Shizu-chan's room and opened the door gently. I walked towards the bed and snickered at the sight of the blonde hair showing from under the covers. Shizuo looked so peaceful that if you have never gone to Ikebukuro, you couldn't have guessed that this man was the strongest man in the city and probably the world. I pulled out my phone and took a few pictures of Shizu-chan's sleeping face. I could probably use this for black mail source. I pulled out the chains from my pocket and wrapped it around Shizu-chan's hands. I knew that Shizuo could break the chains easily but maybe not when he's in a state of confusion and lust. I peeled the covers off the warm body as quietly as I could and was not surprised to see him in his boxers.

"Well, I've never seen him wearing pajamas before so my assumptions were right. Hmm... He sure does have a nice body though..." I thought to myself.

Shizuo's skin was a nice shade of tan, he was wearing plain blue boxers but that still made him look sexy. His abs were well toned from throwing things and chasing a particular 'flea'. If there's one word to describe him now it was, Delicious.

"Well then, Shizu-chan prepare to taste hell." I whispered smiling widely before pulling down the boxers off the sleeping man. I threw it away in some random directions and grinned at the sight. I caressed his strong legs and placed kisses on the inside of his thighs. I then leaned into his body and blew into his ears, I was responded by a small shiver. I smirked evilly and grabbed his cock. I only gave it a few quick strokes and it was standing big and proud.

"Pfft." I tried hard to suppress my laughter, "So it was building up, typical Shizu-chan."

I pulled out a cock ring and slid it on, adjusting it tightly.

"Now he won't be able to feel the pleasure, only the pain!"

I grabbed my phone and leaned back to take a pictu-

"What are you doing IZAYA-KUUUUUNNNNN?"

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I hoped you liked it :D

If YOU enjoyed reading this and want to read more please follow or like!

I'm looking forward to writing the next chapter and updating it! Until then!