Chapter 10

"But I want to have fun so it's not going to go your way." Shizuo said.
"What do you mean...?" Izaya asked puzzled.
Shizuo just flipped Izaya over and pulled his hips towards him so that Izaya will be on his knees. Shizuo slowly inserted one finger inside.
"Uhn..." The raven haired man moaned.
Shizuo pulled his finger out then pushed in, he slowly repeated that, once, twice... Then inserted another finger, and another... His fingers were drenched and the squelching sound that it made when he was pulling out and pushing in was so erotic.
"Unnn... ah..." Izaya moaned softly.
Izaya was twitching around Shizuo's fingers, sucking him in.
It was mesmerizing, loving, beautiful, and inviting.
The blonde had planned to be patient and tease a lot. Make his partner cum once or twice before he enters, but it seems like it won't go as he thought it would. Shizuo turned Izaya over so he'll be able to see his face.
"Sorry, I don't think I can control myself." Shizuo panted, and slammed his cock inside Izaya. Izaya screamed, not from pain but from pleasure. He had braced for this but it was better then he had imagined, he's been waiting for years for this moment.
"Ahh! Ah! Uhn...!" Izaya gasped, trying to get a hold of the bed sheet. Shizuo was giving long and deep strokes. Izaya could feel him burning inside. Shizuo was so big, he felt so full when the man was all inside. He was so happy, finally he was connected with the blonde.
"Shizu-chan... Nn... uh..." Izaya started crying.
"Does it hurt?! I'm sorry." Shizuo snapped out of his trance like state. He stopped moving and started to pull out. But Izaya's legs wrapped around Shizuo's back, making him stop.
"Izaya...? Doesn't it hurt? I'll pull out, you don't have to push yourself." Shizuo's eyebrows a little furrowed.
"Don't stop... It doesn't hurt..." Izaya whispered.
"Really? If it really hurts I'll stop."
"Continue Shizu-chan." Izaya demanded quietly biting his lower lip.
"...Fine." Shizuo looked a little unsure but started moving again.
Izaya could never tell Shizuo that he was crying because he was happy. Shizuo was thrusting slowly at first but when he getting close he started thrusting maniacally.
"Shizu-chan...! I'm going to...!" Izaya gasped out.
"Lets cum together..." Shizuo panted.
"Wait...! Kiss me...! Please...!" Izaya frantically said.
Shizuo looked into Izaya's needing eyes and kissed him.
Izaya felt a burst of heat from his body and he arched his back into Shizuo.
"Haa... haa..." Izaya panted. His arms gave out and he collapsed into the bed sheet. He was happy but tired, and he waited for Shizuo to pull out. But Shizuo didn't. Instead he started to thrust his hips again.
"Wait, Shizu-chan?!" Izaya asked confused, "Aren't we done?!"
"...Nope. We're not." Shizuo grunted and grabbed Izaya's hips tightly.
"We're gonna have so much fun." Shizuo said smirking devilishly.
I'm going to die. Is what Izaya can recall from his memories.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Sorry for the slow update!
This was my first time writing a bed scene. I hope you liked it :)
This story is going to end soon...
So please read till the end!