Chapter 9

Shizuo slowly took of Izaya's pants. It was so wet that there was strings of liquid stuck on the cloth.
"Your this wet already... I'm glad." Shizuo whispered the last part.
Shizuo suddenly flipped Izaya over. He grabbed the lotion that was inside his cupboard, he squirted some into his hands and rubbed it. He didn't want Izaya to get hurt, not this time, this isn't a fight after all.
Shizuo slowly pushed one finger in. That's when he realized, why is it so loose???
"Hey Izaya! I know you handle dangerous jobs but don't tell me you've done this with another guy before?!" Shizuo was fuming in anger and he roughly flipped Izaya over again so that he'll be facing his way and ripped off the cloth that was covering Izaya's mouth.
"Haa... Haa..." Izaya panted, recovering from being gagged.
"Hurry up and tell me the truth Izaya." Shizuo's voice was demanding but quiet, unlike his usual self. He tells everyone that he's outraged when he's bellowing at Izaya in Ikebukuro, but he's only semi-mad at those times. When he's really mad he becomes quiet.
"Shizu-chan... Your wrong." Izaya blushed a little, "I- I prepared myself before c-coming here..."
Izaya's face was deep red and he had averted his eyes so he won't meet Shizuo's eyes.
Shizuo felt a whoosh of relief. So he hasn't done it with another man.
"So, I'm your first right?" He asked grabbing Izaya's chin so that Izaya would have to look into his eyes.
"Y...yeah" Izaya replied, blushing again.
"Your so cute." Shizuo chuckled.
Shizuo started to untie the cloth that was wrapped around Izaya's arms.
Then he pinned Izaya down, and slowly trailed his neck with his tongue. He bit into his beautiful white body, leaving marks so that no one else will touch him. Izaya moaned and trembled in pleasure.
Shizuo looked up into Izaya's eyes and smirked, "Since you prepared by yourself that means I don't have to be gentle anymore, huh?"
Izaya braced himself for what was coming when his eyes met Shizuo's lustful gaze.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I'm so sorry for the late update :(