Chapter 6

"H-hey... What are you doing Shizu-chan?" Izaya trembled, looking at what Shizuo brought out from under the bed.
"Oh, I bought this 'cus I thought you'd come someday" Shizuo smirked, holding 2 pieces of long cloth.
Izaya suddenly burst out laughing.
"Shizu-chan, don't you have enough money to buy bondage gears?! Oh wait you don't! Ahahahaha!"
Shizuo felt his anger level rising and he frantically tried to calm himself.
"You won't be laughing when I tie them on you" Shizuo said, his eyes dead serious.
"Wait! Hold on!" Izaya stumbled trying to find his knife, "Shit, where is it?!"
"Nope, you're not bring out that nasty shit now" Shizuo said, pinning Izaya down by his hands. Then wrapping the cloth around it and tying them together.
"Shizu-chan! It hurts you stupid protozoan!" Izaya yelled squirming.
"Too bad, deal with it", Shizuo replied.
"Shizu-chan! My eyes doesn't want to be covered and so-"
"Not listening" Shizuo said leaning foward, "Should I cover your eyes or mouth? Mmm... Let's go for both".
"Wait?! What?! Shizu-chan you can't do that! My voi- mmmf!!!"
Shizuo stuffed the cloth inside Izaya's mouth then tied it around his head. Then he pulled out another cloth from his pocket and covered Izaya's eyes, blocking his vision completely.
"Now the fun part", Shizuo thought as he stared down at the squirming figure.