Chapter 11

"Mnnn" Izaya turned the other side pulling the blanket to himself.
"Hey, don't do that it's cold." I said.
"Mnnn... it's fine." Izaya replied.
"What's fine? The fact that I'm going to get cold doesn't change right?" I said, feeling a crease starting to appear between my eyebrows.
"No, it's fine..." Izaya mumbled.
"Izaya wake up!"
"A little more..."
"Izaya it's already 2 in the afternoon!" I shouted, pulling off the blanket from Izaya.
"WHAT?! IVE GOT WORK TO DO!" Izaya bolted up.
"Ha, gotcha. It's still 7 am." I said smirking.
"What... and it's Sunday today..." Izaya said tiredly, "Give me back the blanket Shizu-chan I'm going back to sleep."
"No, you can go back to sleep if you make me breakfast." I suggestively smiled.
"Just go order something or get a bowl of cereal which I suppose you have."
"Uhh... you might not believe me but I don't have any cereals... or any food here." I answered quickly.
"WHAT?! How are you still alive?! Ok, we're going shopping." Izaya said, getting out of the bed.
"You should probably wear something that keeps you warm... Wrapping a scarf might be a good idea." I said, averting his eyes.
"Why is Shizu-chan giving me fashion advise? Anyways I'll go get ready so you should too." Izaya said and walked out of the room.
"Thinking about it you didn't bring any clothes to change into didn't you?" I shouted.
"That's why I'm calling Namie so you should wear some clothes before she comes." Izaya pulled out his phone.
"And you should too." I said, handing a turtleneck sweater.
"Thanks." Izaya said pulling it on. It was big for him, obviously, and his sleeves were slooping down.
"Hahaha, you look like your wearing a dress." I laughed.
"Shut up. Ah, Namie?"
I did as told and went to take a shower.
The door bell rang and fast footsteps could be heard. Muffled conversations were exchanged after that the sound of the door closing. But the footstep of Izaya walking through the corridor and into the room could not be heard.
"Hey, you sure don't make a sound when walking don't you." I said, impressed.
"You learn when you have a job like mine." Izaya said, his usual clothes hanging on his arms. "Wait 10 min and I'll be ready."
"Ok." I grumbled, and sat on the sofa. Izaya walked into the bathroom, and the splash of water showering down started. But after no longer than 5 minutes had past, Izaya came running into the room, face red.
"Shizu-chan we're going to the convenience store to get some bandaids." Izaya said quickly and grabbed my arm.
I smiled sheepishly and whispered, "I'll buy it cus you gave me the best birthday present."
Izaya turned to look into my eyes, "Of course, Happy Birthday Shizu-chan."

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Thank you for reading :D
Pls try out my other stories too!
A funeral for the angels is pretty good ;)