Chapter 4

I, now very startled tumbled off the bed and crouched on the floor for a while.

"Shit, how did he notice? Maybe he's actually sensitive when people touch him?" I wondered.

"Izaya-kun stop hiding and face me you bastard! What were you doing when I was asleep huh??" Shizuo growled.

"Shizu-chan please don't tell me that you don't know what I've been doing with your body~ Don't you have eyes~?" I smirked, standing up from my position next to the bed.

"You flea! Why is my hands tied?! Why do I have an erection?! Actually I can't keep up my act for long so forget it." He smirked menacingly, "Izaya-kun, I was awake the whole time."

I stood there with a shocked expression on my face. I didn't mean to, but my true feelings slipped out and onto my face before I could cover it up. I glanced at the blonde mans tied hands and the ring around his cock and smirked, regaining some composure.

"So? Shizu-chan don't you realize your tied and shamelessly have an erection? Ahahahahha! I guess monsters can't feel any shame~!" I chuckled teasingly and lowered my face to his cock and gave it a lick in an attempt to shut him up.

"IZAAAAYYAAAA YOOOOOUUU BAASSTTTARDDD!" Shizuo shouted before ripping off the metal bonds from his wrists.