Chapter 7

Shizuo looked at Izaya with lust evidently in his eyes.
He kind off just stared at the squirming body for a while. Then he put a hand on Izaya's back. He smirked when he saw the informant flinch.
Then he slowly caressed his back. He looked at the furry black coat that was still on and licked his lips.
"Well, I'm going to take it slow today cus this is going to be our first time ain't it?"
Izaya's voice muffled, came out filled with furry.
"Shhh, don't waste your stamina your going to need it" Shizuo whispered.
He flipped the raven around so that his face will be facing his way. Shizuo slid the fur coat off his shoulders. Then threw it away not looking at it.
Izaya who heard this gave an angry growl.
Now Izaya only had his T-shirt and pants on.
"Where should I go next?" Shizuo smirked. He decided to go for his shirt. His v-neck shirt. You could see his beautiful white skin. Shizuo licked Izaya's collar bone. Watching Izaya flinch, he sucked onto the skin. He gave a nice plop sound and looked. It was bright red contrasting the white skin. Izaya was panting a little.
"Wow... Nice..." Shizuo whispered.
Shizuo decided that he was going to take the shirt of roughly maybe ripping it a little.
Izaya moaned and kind of said something... Shizuo thought that the informants body was beautiful and his nipples were a nice shade of pink.
Shizuo licked his lips getting even more excited.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry for the slow update :(