Chapter 1! KevEdd

After Edd spent yet another night with Kevin he woke up to find his jock, his lover, was still asleep he knew his parents would not be home again this weekend because they were still in South America. Edd smiled with enthusiasm when Kevin opened his eyes. Even though Edd was a dork he was still sly, so before Kevin had fully opened his eyes Edd got on top of Kevin and kissed him, which woke Kevin right up and automatically grabbing Edd and pulling him in tight.

"Morning baby," Kevin said hugging Edd as he tries to sit up.

"Kevin if you wouldn't mind but could you let me go," Edd struggled against Kevin.

"You're the brave soul who attacked me this morning not the other way around," he rolled Edd and him self over where Kevin was on top causing Edd to blush as he looked down their bodies being so close.

"Kevin!" Edd pleaded as Kevin started to kiss Edd down his neck.

"Double D I know you love it when I do this," Kevin said before he flicked his nipple which had hardened from Kevin kissing him down his neck.

Before Edd knew it he had scouted himself to the head of Kevin's bed looking down at him taking his time licking his extended member. Edd's face grew redder and redder the more Kevin moved his mouth up and down. As far as anyone knew Edd besides Kevin since Edd was so small they thought he was small in a another way to but Kevin knew better than Edd knew himself how big he got. Kevin at some point he started to deep throat and could feel Edd twitch with pleasure it wouldn't be to long before he would cum, so he stopped and had Edd lick his fingers. Edd still against the headboard feeling like he was going to burst Kevin stuck one finger in Edd's opening. Kevin started to thrust his one finger then he added a second one stretching the hole to make it relaxed when he was done he added his third finger causing Edd to moan.

"K-e-vin...h-urry," Edd said between moans of pleasure.

Without warning Kevin removed his fingers,  removed his boxers and quickly inserted himself into Edd.

"AHHH!" Edd moaned loudly.

Kevin quickly stopped Edd by putting his mouth over Edd's. Kevin's tongue slowly took over Edd's mouth. Edd could taste himself in Kevin's mouth. The first time they did this it had completely grossed him out but over time he came to love it. Kevin began to thrust causing every moan to catch in Kevin's mouth. Kevin kept getting faster and faster not wanting to stop but he could feel him getting close even though Edd would have been pissed in other situations like this something was off about him he seem to really, really want Kevin today.

"I'll l-et y-o-u to-day," Edd moaned as they were both about to cum.

Knowing that Edd had just said that and both of them were close to their climax Kevin started going faster when he felt Edd cum first with a few more thrust Edd tightened up around Kevin. Kevin felt like he was close, so close. Kevin bent down and bit Edd's neck which made him tighten up even more and with one last thrust he released himself in Edd. Kevin pulled himself out and rolled off Edd but not before kissing him once more.

After about twenty minutes and Kevin had gained his strength back he slid his boxers back on and pulled Edd close to him. After moments like this Edd had come accustomed to being Kevin's body pillow but he didn't mind it he actually loved it.

"What's with you today Double Dork?" Kevin whispered into Edd's ear.

"Well, if you must know, it's not that I don't like when you do that It's just hard to clean up afterwards but today you made me feel so good I thought I would let you do it today," Edd said trying to get up only to be pulled in tighter by Kevin. "Now if you don't mind I would like to get up and clean up and make breakfast for us."

Releasing Edd, Kevin kissed Edd's neck and watched as Edd and his bare ass walked to the bathroom right next to Kevin's room.