Chapter 11

Eddy was trying to find an old photo album from when they were kids. Ed, Edd, and Eddy had been friends since they were in elementary school basically. Eddy found the album, and found a picture his parents took of Kevin and Edd when they were in elementary school. Edd looked so innocent while Kevin looked like he wanted to pound him.

"Eddy are you okay you don't see to happy?" Ed asked.

"I'm fine Ed, is it bad that right before I could tell Edd I actually liked him Kevin had, but I'm not complaining that I'm with one of the Kankers actually dating them hasn't been so bad. I just, I don't know Kevin used to bully on Edd but now he "bullies" him in a different way that he actually likes. Anyways here is that nascar game," Eddy hands Ed the video game.

"Eddy, I might not know a lot about everything, but I think what Edd needs is just a friend to trust him, I wasn't supposed to tell anyone this until these two were ready to say anything, but you know how last year they went to Cali, they actually got married I was the only one that knew about it until now. Look at it this way if butter wasn't meant to be on toast what was it made for?" Ed for the first time in forever made complete sense. (I have to make Ed slightly smarter, but still like his old self).

"He did what?! I mean, okay let me back track this, Our Double dweeb is already married to Block head Kevin! Oh god! Well I'm definitely gonna give block head hell now," Eddy said grabbing a controller and joined Ed in playing the XBOX.

~ back to the Original Kevxedd~

"Kevin!" Screamed Edd in pleasure leaving claw marks in Kevin's shoulders.

"Come on Edd," Kevin moaned about to finish.

Kevin did what he always does and he leans down and kisses Edd behind the ear. Edd tensed up and Kevin instead of cumming in him like he normally does got out a cup and released in it for Edd's test.

"Now that we have all our a dna samples we will be good," wondering about how mini Kev had gotten his sample.

"I think I'm gonna release Eddward from his chair," Edd said bravely.

"That's if my mini self hasn't already done so," Kevin giggled.

"Figuring out that mini you is actually quiet scared of Eddward I don't think he would have already let him out." Edd nuzzled into Kevin's neck.

"True," Kevin said getting up helping Edd get dressed and got dressed himself.

As Kevin and Edd walked downstairs and into the garage and heard a loud thud. Kevin ran to the door and low and behold Nat got into the house and was trying to make off with Mini Kev.

"Nathaniel release him this instant!!!" Yelled Edd!

"Who said that?" Nat turned around.

"Surely you don't want me to say it again Nathaniel! Release the mini Kevin now or Big Kevin with be hog tying your ass to the flag pole at school!" Edd covered his mouth when he realized he cussed.

"Oh hi Double Cutie and Cap!" Nat said releasing mini Kevin who ran behind Eddward who was still bound to the chair.

"Nat what are you doing here?" Kevin asked gripping Nat by the collar and picking him up.

"Oh.... Uhhh nothing," Nat refused to answer.

"Tell me now or I'll let Eddward take care of you," Kevin said as he point to Big Eddward.

"Wait that is not Double Cutie, he is behind you," Nat shook his head.

"Haha you're funny," Kevin said as Edd typed him up and Kevin put in the falling apart couch in the corner.