Chapter 7! Matching scars!

The next morning Edd awoke and tried to get up only to fall to the ground not in pain but because his legs felt like jello. Thanks to Kevin last night for the rough but mind-blowing sex Edd felt his legs had stopped working on him.

"Need help up baby?" Kevin looked over the bed at a distraught Edd.

"If you wouldn't mind Babe I have seem to have lost the use of my legs," Edd shyly smiled at Kevin.

"Shower or bath?" Kevin asked picking up Edd.

"Bath but wouldn't you join me?" Edd asked as Kevin nodded his head in agreement.

Kevin got to Edd's parents' bathroom and sat Edd on a chair Edd wincing at the pain slightly. After sitting him down Kevin walks over to the massive jacuzzi bath tub, and started running their water. Kevin remembered it needed to be warm but not hot or luke warm or Edd wouldn't relax from last night. After the tub was filled he turned the jets on picked up Edd and sat both Edd and himself in the tub.

"Ahhh, that feels good on my back and bottom," Edd joyfully sighed.

"I bet it does but even so even in those position you still look yummy," Kevin says sucking at Edd's neck, Edd moves his head in the opposite direction of where Kevin was sucking. Edd grabbed Kevin's legs in the process making Edd moan.

- a few hours later-

The pairs were in the living room enjoying some snacks the smaller Double D had prepared. This was so awkward because of how quiet it was. Cucumber finger sandwiches with tea.

"Good morning Eddward and Kevin," Edd said to the doubles.

"Morning mini me," Eddward says to the smaller Edd. "I see you're feeling great, We could barely sleep last night after we watched this show."

"Morning," the smaller Kevin said blushing at the larger Kevin and Double D.

"So I guess the big topic of the day is the matching scars," Eddward noted.

"Well, I'm afraid my story might be a little long so I'll do mine last," the smaller Edd said slightly smiling.

"Well my story is first then," Eddward started. "When I was about 5 or 6....."

~flashback~

"Eddward we are going to the doctors this morning put your play scissor down," A beautiful woman with long black and blonde hair said this young child.

"NOOO!!!" The young child screamed.

The young woman picks up the child takes the scissors out of his hand, the tiny child was trying to squirm to get away. Finally the child stopped when the mother kissed his forehead. He hugged his mother around the neck as they left the house. Once they got to the doctors the doctors examined the child and looked every up & down and back up to his cranium noticing a small bump on his head. He sent him to get X-ray and found a tumor growing from the brain out of his skull, doctors were baffled at the sight of this. Five years old and having neuro surgery, when they went in and they took out this tumor that was actually starting to work its way down behind his ear. To remove all this the doctors ended up opening a good part of Eddward's leaving a huge scar as he grew older...

~end of Flashback~

Looking at Eddward proud of himself everyone except the smaller version was surprised.