Chapter 3! KevEdd

After breakfast Edd and Kevin walked to the junkyard and found Ed's old van that they used to play in when they were young. This was the one spot that everyone would hang out during the weekends. Edd feeling the after effects from this morning's "playtime" as soon as they opened the back of the van up Edd fell on the bed with Kevin laughing at him.

"Sore baby?" Kevin topped Edd in the van, laughing causing Edd to blush like a tomato.

"You have no idea, babe. I wonder if everyone will be out here tonight?" Edd wondered since it was Saturday and pulling Kevin close to him.

"Probably I think Nat will be bringing his girlfriend too if you don't mind since I know you don't like Marie. Ever since you've been with me she has stopped sexually harassing you but I know you still don't like her," Kevin said rolling his eyes, resting his body against Edd's.

"Well, she has changed since I've been with you and she has been with Nat so honestly I don't care if she comes or not," Edd says being a little sassy.

"That might be true but she still is a pain in my....." Kevin stopped as Edd pulled himself up to kiss Kevin.

"Language babe," Edd pulled away from Kevin.

"Hey you two get a room or at least shut the van doors if you two are going to do that!" Eddy exclaimed.

"AHHH!" Edd screamed when he heard Eddy it scared the living daylights from him.

"Hey, little man what with scaring us like that!" Kevin jumped up to pick up Eddy by his collar only to find Eddy's girlfriend Lee laughing at Kevin.

"Kevin can't believe you would be doing something like this with Double Dork over there!" Lee said between laughs.

"What's it to you Kanker, don't pretend like no one has caught you and Eddy in the act of being intimate with each other," Kevin said knowing he has caught them several times in the gym lockers, in the middle of make-out sessions.

Eddy has grown to be taller than Lee in the last few years, for so long he had alway been shorter than everyone. Now he was the fourth tallest boy in school Rolf being tallest, next was Ed of course, then Kevin, and finally Eddy. Edd some how got the short end of the stick and stayed pretty short not as short as Jimmy but still short. With being short Edd seemed to also stay rather skinny and almost had a "girlish" figure.

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU
TALKING ABOUT BLOCK HEAD!!!" Oh no Eddy's temper was flaring and still having Eddy in one hand showing the pictures on his phone of the Red headed Kanker wrapped around a certain Ed boy, then sat Eddy down.

Kevin quickly walked back over to his boyfriend and sat behind him and let Edd get comfortable in Kevin's lap.

Kevin and Eddy have had a history of hating each other, even with Kevin dating Eddy's best friend, Double D, Eddy seemed to be overprotective of him. He stopped doing scams after the incident with his brother years ago.

"Well Lee, let's sit and wait for this to get started," Eddy pulled Lee to him.

"Ed here with my pretty girl!" The love able idiot said carrying an upset May over his shoulder.

"Ed!! Let me down please, I'm fine now!" May said fighting to get down from her towering boyfriend.

"What did you do to May lumpy?" Eddy asked him kinda snickering.

"She fell so I carried her," Ed answered putting May down next to Lee and kissing her on the forehead causing May to blush.

"Well isn't that nice and caring of Ed to carry May after she fell," Edd said smiling and Kevin kissing him on the cheek.

"Hey everyone!" a squeaky voice called out.

"Nazz!" Kevin and Edd said happily.

"Kevin! Edd! Good to see everyone, so I brought Rolf, Jimmy, Johnny, and Sarah with me," Nazz Said pointing behind her and everyone else waved.

They heard the sound of an engine.

"Here comes Nat and Marie on his Harley," Kevin pointed out.