Chapter 10! It's true!

Edd walked into the TV room where his ex-bully of a boyfriend had been sitting and started to nod off. Edd got on the couch and laid his head down on his lap. When he did this he was slightly shocked woke up and looked down at his adorkable little Edd.

"So how are the experiments going hun?" Kevin asked Edd rubbing his head.

"They are going on fine for my last sample I needed the other universe's Kevin help, if you want to see what's going on I can flip it to the channel on the tv Kevin, other than that I'm just missing my love," Edd explained.

"Edd what would you do if they got left in this universe and we got sent to theirs?" Kevin wondered.

"Honestly it would take some time to get used to the changes," Edd sat up holding himself up on one hand while laying on his hip. "Considering there I'm the big bad bully and you're the adorkable dork, it would make everyone kind of go into a tail spin."

Kevin leaned down to the talking Edd, and kissed him. Kevin invaded Edd's mouth while also biting his bottom lip.

"Shut...up..." Kevin said between breaths.

Edd only did what he could do, he got up and leaned on Kevin with both arms around his neck. Kevin grasped Edd's back and pulled him in closer, Edd released a silent moan soon after Kevin grasped his ass. Kevin saw his opening and went for Edd's neck, he gently nibbles on his neck leaving a fleshy tone indent on Edd's skin.

"Edd! I got the sam....ple you asked for," The smaller Kevin came running in and stopped at the sight he had just found. "I'll just go back in the other room." His eyes widened and slowly walking backwards.

"Oh so it was successful?" Edd got up off of Kevin and fixed himself back up. "I can run those test and start on the Barr boys."

"What ever you say baby," Kevin came up behind Edd and smacked his ass and kissed him on the forehead.

Both Kevins walked back to the garage with Edd. The larger Kevin caught a glimpse of Eddward and laughed.

"Your own counterpart was able to trick you, you are so dense Eddward!" The larger Kevin laughed like crazy.

"I think it was a little fun," The smaller Kevin said shyly.

"Double dork get me the fuck out of here so I can kick your ass and take care of my little Kevin's ass!" Eddward struggled.

"Not until you calm down," Edd snapped.

"Fine," Eddward scoffed.

"Kevins can you two open your mouths?" Edd asked nicely.

"Sure," they said in unison.

Both Kevins opened their mouths to let Edd take saliva samples. After Edd did this he took them to the microscope only to find they WERE identical. Edd then proceeded to get blood samples from both, both not liking needles Edd's Kevin grasped Edd's ass, he not flinching as the needle went in at the same time Kevin had did that. His draw was a success, next to mini Kevin, Kevin suggested that he held on to something and not look at the needle.
Mini Kevin grabbed his hat and bit down on it, as much surprise both sticks were successful.

He took both samples to the analyzer for comparing. He looked at them both then thought if this one comes out the same as the first one will I still have to continue with the third. While waiting Edd wondered to himself about all the testing and his baby. He sighed and turned to take some notes on these tests, his Kevin came up behind him and rubbed his shoulders.

"You're stressed Edd, what's wrong?" Kevin asked him.

"Well in all my days I've never seen something like this and it confuses me, I'm debating on wether doing the third test on you and and mini Kevin is even worth doing even though I already have his sample," Edd glanced up at Kevin.

"That's okay baby, I don't mind doing the last test just for you," Kevin bent down and kissed Edd on the head.

"Well can we go get that sample?" Edd got up feeling extremely cheeky.

"Sure," Kevin picked up Edd and carried him off to Edd's parents room and threw him on the bed.

"We are going to have to get mine too,"
Edd looked away blushing.

"No problem at all," Kevin smiled and locked the room door and shutting the blinds making sure no one could see them.

Kevin pushed his prey down on the bed, he smiled before continuing. He leaned down and invaded his eager lover's ,Edd, mouth. He lowered his bottom half on to Edd's while continuing the assault on his prey. He took one hand and unbuttoned Edd's shirt and running his hand up and down his torso. Edd wrapped his arms around Kevin's neck. The hand that had been rubbing Edd's torso slowly found Edd's jean pants button and unbutton it letting his hand slip into his pants.

*to Ed and Eddy*

"Come on Eddy I want to play nascar on his xbox!" Ed pleaded with Eddy.

"Hold it lumpy!" Eddy said about to throw something at Ed.

"What are you looking for Eddy?" Ed asked.

"Just something you don't have to worry about monobrow," Eddy said tapping Ed on the shoulder pointing to the Xbox.

"Do you think everything is going alright down stairs? I don't trust Double Dee's double," Ed said scrunching his head because he had been thinking too hard.

"Wow Ed you really are worried about double dee aren't ya?" Eddy nudged Ed on the shoulder.