Chapter 2! R!KevEdd

It was a Monday morning and once again "The Eddward Vincent" was picking up his lover in his car to go to school. He saw his dorky little orange headed boyfriend wearing his favorite quiz bowl hat and today a red sweater. Kevin Burr open the passenger side door.

"Morning pumpkin, what's with the red sweater dork?" Edd asked pulling in Kevin.

"If you must know I picked it out for you," Kevin sat down and kissed Edd on the cheek blushing.

"Why is it because today is our 1 year?" Stunned by the red cheeked Ginger

Edd turned Kevin's blushing head toward him and attacked his face.
Kevin knew the only way to make Eddward happy was not to fight the assault, so he relaxed after the sudden attack and let Edd explore his mouth. I mean what's the harm, this is why he always picked Kevin up early for school just for occasions like this. Edd could feel Kevin's face burning with embarrassment, oh did he love to embarrass his boyfriend. Edd slowly pulled away from the deep passionate kiss to find Kevin panting.

Oh how cute his little dork is as red as his sweeter.

"Just for that this morning I'll have a surprise after school for you," Eddward told Kevin as he turned to the wheel and drove off to school.

"I didn't imagine you would be so bold just because of a peck this morning. Any who good luck on your Chemistry test today!" Kevin smiled, he didn't have to worry about Eddward, Edd might look like a bad kid and acted like one he was still a genius. Next to Eddward, Kevin was the second smartest kid at Peach Creek High.

"Don't worry pumpkin, it'll be a piece of cake for me. I'll see you at lunch today," Eddward said pulling into the school parking lot. "If anyone decides to hurt you today please tell me and I'll take care of them for you."

"Yes, Eddward," Kevin answered blushing once again, causing Edd to bend over to give Kevin another kiss on the lips, this time only being a peck but it still caused Kevin to fall weak to Eddward.

Eddward has always either bullied Kevin or loved him. Once Kevin told Edd what he thought of him a little over a year ago, he got rather overprotective of the ginger. Eddward is an only child, his parents were always gone to the many corners of the world, and left their child to fend for himself since he was 13. Occasionally they would come home and bring Eddward an expensive gift. His parents were smart and rich, Eddward hated being rich, that's why he always wore ripped jeans, a vintage tee, a leather jacket, and his famous beanie, just to piss off his parents, when they came home.

Kevin, on the other hand, his family was always at home. His mom worked as a nurse at the local hospital while his dad worked two jobs one at the candy shop and the other at the car plant in the next town over. He has a pair of twin younger siblings Brittany and Andy, they were always causing trouble for Kevin. He came to his family about being gay a little over five years ago, his father was devastated at first but then got used to the idea of his oldest being gay. His mother on the other hand was happy her son was happy the way he was. When Kevin brought Edd over the first time they attacked him with hugs, that day goes down as the most embarrassing day of Kevin's life.

That afternoon, after school, Eddward went to the science room to find Kevin still cleaning up after class that day.

"Kevin, you are coming and spending the night, I've already got your mom's approval," Eddward said scaring Kevin making him almost drop a test tube.

"Okay Edd I'll meet you outside in ten minutes I just need to finish cleaning my lab station," Kevin said pointing to the almost clean station.

"Ten minutes, or I'll come back in here and drag you out myself," Edd said staring Kevin down making him blush and nodded.

Edd stood outside the Science room texting Nazz about his plans with Kevin that night. Nazz used to like Edd but knew early on that he wasn't straight. This made them best friends but this also was the main reason Edd used to bully Kevin in the cul-de-sac growing up, Edd liked Kevin, no he loved him. Edd's plan was to take Kevin out to the junk yard where he liked to hang out after football practice and have a little fun with his favorite ginger.