Chapter 6! What in the World?!

"Eddward," Kevin and Edd looked at each other.

"Yes, my name is Eddward dorks, Eddward Vincent," The taller of the men in the dorky Edd's home.

"Kevin babe can you turn on the light," the scrawny Edd asked his boyfriend.

"Don't tell my boyfriend what to do you pip squeak!" The taller male said grabbing Double D.

"Don't touch him you ass wipe!" The football player Kevin ran after the taller male.

"Stay out of this you jock," Eddward was getting mad.

~click~

The smaller red headed male turned on the light, only to see a tall Eddward Vincent, holding a smaller scrawnier Eddward Vincent in one hand and about to be hit by a jock named Kevin Burr that resembled the smaller guy by the light switch. Once this happened everyone stopped and looked at their double.

"Excuse my language, but what the fuck is going on here!" The brainy scrawnier Edd exclaimed.

"Took most of the words out of my mouth," Eddward said.

"Wow," the jock Kevin said.

"If I wasn't seeing this for myself I would say we were dreaming, unfortunately we aren't. I might be guessing this right now but I believe this universe's Edd and my universe's Eddward's houses are some how linked which has caused us to be brought here at the same exact moment," The small red head explained.

"That is a high possibility and by my hypotheses you must be Kevin Burr from this Edd's universe?" Edd asked the dorky looking red head.

"You are absolutely right Edd," the dorky Kevin said, " and the guy behind you looking both rather hungry and stunned is me in this universe."

"Yes, this is the Kevin Burr from this universe, he is the football team Captain and well my partner," Edd blushed at the thought of what his Kevin was thinking.

"Well, as I've explained before but in the dark, I'm Eddward Vincent, I'm actually the swim team captain, I still tend to get into trouble though. I'm guessing from the academic awards you are also intelligent like I am. This little pumpkin right here is my partner as well from my universe Kevin Burr, he is also rather smart, but I still love him all the same," Eddward grabbed the smaller Kevin making him blush.

"Well Kevin and Eddward if you want to tonight you two can sleep in my room and my Kevin and I will sleep in mom and dad's room and continue this in the morning we are both feeling rather tired," Double D said to the other pair yawning.

"That's no problem," Eddward Vincent said removing his hat, letting long black and blonde locks fall down reviling a rather incredible scar behind his ear.

"So that's what you're hiding under that hat, sockhead," Jock Kevin tickled Double D.

"Actually, yes," Double D following in his double's actions, once again revealing long black and blonde locks of hair and again an incredible scar behind the same ear as the taller Eddward.

"Yes, we must continue this in the morning," the smaller Kevin repeated as he grabbed his Edd's hand and ran to Dorky Edd's room.

-The jock and the dork-

"Kevin this is all too weird," Edd turned to his lover.

"You're telling me, anyways how did you get that scar?" Kevin asked.

"I'll explain in the morning since I guess we will be doing a lot of talking any how," Edd told Kevin as Kevin picked up Edd. "Are you really that hungry?" Edd asked Kevin winking.

"Well yes," Kevin kissed his lover.

Kevin carried Edd to Edd's parents room. It smelled like no one was ever in here. Threw Edd on the bed stripping the cover and sheet off of the bed. He removed his shirt as Edd removed his pants. Kevin could tell Edd was already hard but then again so was Kevin but Kevin left his jeans on because for once he wanted his lover to remove them his self. Edd saw Kevin sit on the edge of the bed and pulled him into his arms, Kevin explored his lovers mouth like he did almost everyday. Edd took it upon himself to kneel down on the floor in front of his bulging jock. He unzipped and unbuttoned Kevin's jeans, making him almost come unglued. Edd pulled Kevin's pants and boxers down only to be greeted by his lover's extended member. Edd put his mouth around the rather thick body part and licked the tip while looking at his lover's face who was smiling at him and gently grabbed his hair nodding, with that Edd let himself go down about half way down on Kevin's shaft before coming back up he did this a couple more times before Edd start to twist his head bobbing up and down.

"Deeper babe," Kevin hissed through his teeth as he rolled his head back.

Edd finally built up the courage to deep throat his lover. The first time he went all the way down he about gagged so he tired again this time he didn't have that reaction. Figuring out what he had to do, Edd started to go deep and was being fast about it but not to fast. Kevin moaned a few times before he moved Edd off of him and throwing him on the bed. Kevin finished stripping himself and Edd, climbed over Edd. He gave Edd a few pecks before he went for it and explored his lover's mouth once again, he took his lover and started to stroke him while the kiss intensified. Edd moaned in Kevin's mouth as this continued. Kevin stopped and rolled himself on his back, Kevin wanted Edd to ride him. Edd fingered himself in front of his lover then sat on Kevin slowly.

"Uhhh...." Kevin moaned.

"We haven't done this in a while have we hu...n...." Edd said going down.

Kevin grabbed Edd's waist and helped Edd bounce up and down while adding his own thrust to it. Kevin that night felt like giving Edd all the pleasure he wanted. Edd picked up the pace until he felt Kevin cum in him, that was twice today. Kevin was still hard though so Kevin turned Edd around while he was still inserted into Edd, sat up and lauded him down doggy style, Edd grabbed the sheets as Kevin dug himself deep inside Edd.

"Ahhhh!!!" Edd moaned loudly.

"Don't worry babe I'll make feel better real soon," Kevin thrusted into Edd again.

"AHHHH!!!!" Edd moaned once again but much louder.

Kevin leaned into Edd grabbing his waist making sure he didn't move as he repeatedly thrusted into Edd, only this made Edd cum all at once causing him to tightening up his opening around Kevin. Kevin thrusted a few more times before losing himself and released once again inside Edd making him over flow. After he went soft he exited out of Edd and fell backwards. Edd crawled up to his exhausted lover also exhausted, clapped twice and went to sleep. Little did they know that had put on a show for a few other people in the hallway and right outside the window. Nat, Eddy, Maire, and Lee stood outside the window shocked at the sight that they just witnessed while in the hallway of Edd's house was Eddward and Kevin, not shocked but rather pleased that even in this universe they had amazing sex.