Chapter 9! HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!

"This don't surprise me at all, Eddy I never knew you was such a perv," The taller Kevin said laughing.

"Oh shut the fu...." Eddy retaliated but failed when Edd slapped him in the head.

"Ouch sock head, we didn't mean it that way, we would be even more surprised if we saw the other two the "reverse Kevin and Edd" doing it, we have caught you and Kevin many times before and just haven't told you," Eddy said hiding behind Ed.

"So you really are a perv!" Laughed Eddward.

"Hey, over sized sock head I bet our doubles are just as bad if not worse," Eddy spatted to Eddward.

"Actually I haven't seen Eddy since he was tossed in jail for almost burning down the school, and Ed well he is not as much as a imbecile as this one actually if I remember right he is already in college with Rolf," Eddward answered actually making everyone except the smaller Kevin Burr step back.

"Wait Ed is in college WITH ROLF!!! Okay know I'm really seeing and hearing things, I must be dreaming," Eddy almost fell back from the shock.

"Yeah I mean he is together with Rolf too but that's besides the point. How and why are we here is my question and that has yet to be answered. I mean considering there is now Eddy and Ed involved with this, what are we going to do?" The smaller Kevin asked.

"That's right," Edd agreed.

"Maybe it was a lapse in the fabric of time and space, or...." Eddy said.

"THIS IS NOT DOCTOR WHO!!!" Everyone except Eddy and Ed yelled.

"Well what do think it is Brainiacs?!?" Eddy asked fiercely.

"I don't know yet," Edd scratched his head.

"Well until you figure it out and need our help we are leaving, come on Ed," Eddy insisted on Ed to leave with him.

"But Eddy I want to stay and help Edd figure this out," Ed mumbled looking like a lost puppy.

"Fine what ever, then I'm gonna go up to Sock head's room then and play on his game station," Eddy huffed defeatedly and walked upstairs.

"Yay Eddy is staying!" Ed yelled cheerfully.

"Now that we got that settled Eddward if you could accompany me to the garage so we can do some experiments, I want to just take a blood sample and compare ours," Edd said pulling Eddward along with him.

"So Mini me what do you want to do while those two are doing that?" The taller Kevin Burr asked.

"I mean I do like to watch sports, especially swimming because Eddward is our champ swimmer, but I do like watching hockey, which their season has just started," The smaller Kevin noted trying not to be a complete nerd about it.

"Oh cool, there is a game on tonight The Nashville Predators vs. The Detroit Red Wings, should be starting in thirty minutes, I could run to the store and pick up some snacks," The taller Kevin said smiling.

"That would great Ed could keep me company until you return," The smaller Kevin said smiling.

~to Eddward and Edd~

"So what your plans for me shortie?" Eddward asked.

"Just go sit in that chair and I'll have my equipment ready," Edd point to the big comfy chair in the room.

"Fine then," Eddward said walking over to the chair and sitting in it when grabbed his hands and legs to the chair.

"Oops I forgot to tell you it's a trap chair," Edd walked over swabbed Eddwards mouth and the put tape across it. " I just don't want you to run."